SportsWrath

The Cut List (update as necessary)

BleedinBlue

I just read TT and Shaun Rogers were not on the IR that allows you to come back this year......they are free to make an injury settlement with the Giants and sign/play for other teams

I wonder why the Giants did not use that 8 week deal for TT.........are you only allowed on guy for that?

I just read TT and Shaun Rogers were not on the IR that allows you to come back this year......they are free to make an injury settlement with the Giants and sign/play for other teams

I wonder why the Giants did not use that 8 week deal for TT.........are you only allowed on guy for that?

They can't use the 8 week IR until September 4th (after week 1) so they'd have to cut another DB and hope they clear waivers, sign them to the PS then elevate them after TT was listed. That seems like a plausible scenario with one of the back-up safeties though, so I'm guessing the "aggravated" knee is a lot shakier than we were told.

I watched some, now watching it again hoping for a comeback.

Almost likes they'll pull it off. That would be sweet. I want to get excited about the team, but they've let me down ever since McNabb left. I had (still have actually) big hopes for Marrone once he got his own players to groom. Maybe this game is the start of something good. That'd be really nice to start off with a "W" in the column.

I like Nassib. and the freshman wb they have ashton broyld is going to be good too.

they are going to get him involved however they can, they've been calling him slashton because of playing a shitload of positions.

Well....they've taken the lead. Let's see if they can hold it now.

Broyld is going to be a good one. Smart move bringing him along slowly.