SportsWrath

The Cut List (update as necessary)

BleedinBlue

I'm pretty surprised at these cuts.... although I see 15 cuts... which would put the roster at 50 players... so you know more moves are coming. Obviously, with McCants getting cut (they'll try to slip him on to PS), they definitely need some offensive line help.

Really surprised about the cuts of Thomas and Douglas. I was warming to the idea that they might cut Ware, but I simply didn't want to predict that since he's been a reliable 3rd down back and great pass protector.

I'm pretty annoyed at the cut of Douglas, but I guess it's a "trust the coaches" situation. The other cuts weren't a surprise.

I'm pretty surprised at these cuts.... although I see 15 cuts... which would put the roster at 50 players... so you know more moves are coming. Obviously, with McCants getting cut (they'll try to slip him on to PS), they definitely need some offensive line help.

Really surprised about the cuts of Thomas and Douglas. I was warming to the idea that they might cut Ware, but I simply didn't want to predict that since he's been a reliable 3rd down back and great pass protector.

I'm pretty annoyed at the cut of Douglas, but I guess it's a "trust the coaches" situation. The other cuts weren't a surprise.

LMAO, cue GOP fuzzy math jokes.

Still need to 8 cuts including the T2 Half Ir move.

Bruce Johnson to IR so he survives another year.

Ojomo will not play DT here IMO. He's too small, he's a DE only.

We should rock a 6 man line in some situations that looks like this

Phillips

Hosely Webster

Rolle Boley

Osi - JPP - Tuck - Kiwi - Tracy - Ojomo

lol.... wrong forum

When Douglas got so much time in week 3, I thought for sure he had made the team. Shows what I know!

Agreed. Although I'm not convinced that he doesn't suit up for the Giants this year if he clears waivers. He was impressive at everything he was asked to do.

I could definitely see PS for him and if a space comes available, a return to the roster. But I thought his value on Specials would get him through.

Phillips

Hosely Webster

Rolle Boley

Osi, Ojomo is 270 lbs. He's the same size as Justin Tuck, except a little stouter... he absolutely could play DT in pass rushing situations. Although I think that's not really going to happen unless something really bad happens to the big 3 at DE for us.

Seriously, though... why do you make statements like they are fact when you are so obviously wrong?

I can definitely see Ojomo lining up at DT on pass rushing downs, particularly 3rd and long

Ojomo is the new Tollefson.

I wonder if they will attempt to swing a trade for Ojomo or Tracy to get another OL ?

"Ojomo won't play DT here IMO"

Clearly stating that as a fact.

You said "he's too small to play DE, DT only." Yet he's actually nearly identical in size, a little stouter, than Justin Tuck, WHO HAPPENS TO ALREADY PLAY DT FOR US sometimes! So you are clearly clueless about what Ojomo would be asked to do. I think it's very possible Ojomo will slip inside on pass rushing downs, if he gets on the field, which we shouldn't be rooting for anyway.

7 cuts to go, although I still think we'll see a move by the Giants for OL help. Here are some bubble players whose cuts haven't been announced:

Ryan Perriloux (just for you, Jack)

CB Dante Hughes

Stephen Goodin, Chris White, Jim Cordle, and Mitch Petrus (2 of these should make it, my money on Cordle and Petrus).

No designation for IR for Shaun Rogers, which could come Tuesday. Same for T2 and Marvin Austin... although the beat writers are hearing that Austin has made the team for now, and will stay on the 53 man roster. Looks like the part-time IR is between Rogers and T2..

Prince Amukamara looking at a week 2 return.

Laron Scott has made the team.

I believe Stevie Brown and Justin Tryon are also in. Sorry if there's duplicate info here. Giants look like they'll carry 7 CB's, at least for now.

Just copying this on the second page for convenience:

Matt McCants

Greg Jones

Isaiah Stanback

Marcus Thomas

Matt Broha

Jake Muasau

Larry Donnell

Craig Marshall

David Douglas

De-Palma

Chris White

Selvish Capers

DJ Ware

Dwayne Hendricks

Bruce Johnson (injured reserve)

Tyler Sash (suspension)

Phillips

Hosely Webster

Rolle Boley

Screen play right for a TD.

7 cuts to go, although I still think we'll see a move by the Giants for OL help. Here are some bubble players whose cuts haven't been announced:

Ryan Perriloux (just for you, Jack)

CB Dante Hughes

Stephen Goodin, Chris White, Jim Cordle, and Mitch Petrus (2 of these should make it, my money on Cordle and Petrus).

No designation for IR for Shaun Rogers, which could come Tuesday. Same for T2 and Marvin Austin... although the beat writers are hearing that Austin has made the team for now, and will stay on the 53 man roster. Looks like the part-time IR is between Rogers and T2..

Prince Amukamara looking at a week 2 return.

Laron Scott has made the team.

I believe Stevie Brown and Justin Tryon are also in. Sorry if there's duplicate info here. Giants look like they'll carry 7 CB's, at least for now.

Sorry I think Carr is the one cleaning out his locker..........maybe he can replace Sanchez LOL...........two of a kind Senore Pickko Sixxooo

I think we'll easily replace Ware, but what Ware didn't put up in numbers, he certainly contributed in PASS PROTECTION... His contributions there can't be understated. He was a very good pass blocking RB. I appreciate his time with the Gmen. Hope he catches on as a 3rd RB elsewhere.