SportsWrath

Jack deserves his own forum

JMFP

Thanks Joe, but it would be a lonely lonely board, I rub too many uninformed fans the wrong way- I'm a white Stephen A. Smith........and while we're on the topic...I hope this board picks up a bit. I'm over on BBI now and there is a lot more activity there right now......and yes the trolls are banging on me LOL

Having said that I wonder what Stephen A's back up plan is when Jeremy Lin makes the All Star NBA team, and Tebow light up the Jets.

He is going to look like a TOTAL fool.

Thanks Joe, but it would be a lonely lonely board, I rub too many uninformed fans the wrong way- I'm a white Stephen A. Smith........and while we're on the topic...I hope this board picks up a bit. I'm over on BBI now and there is a lot more activity there right now......and yes the trolls are banging on me LOL

Having said that I wonder what Stephen A's back up plan is when Jeremy Lin makes the All Star NBA team, and Tebow light up the Jets.

I've been recruiting some new people for the board. You should try the same.

I don't post on BBI because I can't stand the look of the the forum.

I've been recruiting some new people for the board. You should try the same.

I don't post on BBI because I can't stand the look of the the forum.

I hear you, but I would feel funny going on someone else's board and recruiting

well the trouble is you cannot directly respond to anyone on BBI, but that cuts both ways, they have trouble trolling you too

I told the trolls they were likely frustrated, old, fat guys who lived in their mothers basements and wives left them 20 yrs ago......must have hit home

as I have not been trolled for 2-3 days now :o)

Unfortunately I'm banned for life on the GMB .........I told a MOD off.....those guys are major league NAZIs over there

You never rubbed me? :cwy: I'm always down for the big "Jack" rub. :jagoff:

I hear you, but I would feel funny going on someone else's board and recruiting

well the trouble is you cannot directly respond to anyone on BBI, but that cuts both ways, they have trouble trolling you too

I told the trolls they were likely frustrated, old, fat guys who lived in their mothers basements and wives left them 20 yrs ago......must have hit home

as I have not been trolled for 2-3 days now :o)

Unfortunately I'm banned for life on the GMB .........I told a MOD off.....those guys are major league NAZIs over there

Are you shitting me?

Figures.....THEY DON'T DESERVE YOU!!!!!

All bullshit aside, this is the best message board for Giants fans. You get all the news you need without the douchebaggery of the GMB.

Are you shitting me?

Figures.....THEY DON'T DESERVE YOU!!!!!

All bullshit aside, this is the best message board for Giants fans. You get all the news you need without the douchebaggery of the GMB.

I still don't know why I got banned. No email, no PM, nothing. Just tried to log in and couldn't one day. Talk about your passive aggressive mods. :big F-U:

I still don't know why I got banned. No email, no PM, nothing. Just tried to log in and couldn't one day. Talk about your passive aggressive mods. :big F-U:

Was this a while back, or recently?