SportsWrath

Did EA Screw Up Again?

Guest Carbo

Guest Carbo

During the Lavar Arrington Escapades, a few teams came to the forefront in pursuit of this overrated, injury ravaged has-been. The Giants won, (or lost, depending upon your perspective), and signed him. But he also danced with a few other teams, one of them being the Dolphins.

The 'Fins are in need of a linebacker, and Arrington would have been a good fit they believed. But because the Giants proved the Greater Fool Theory truly exists, the 'Fins are still in need. And who's on their radar screen as a possible first round pick? That's right, boys and girls, our coveted Bobby Carpenter. Way to go, EA! Way to go!!

Guest Lockhart
During the Lavar Arrington Escapades, a few teams came to the forefront in pursuit of this overrated, injury ravaged has-been. The Giants won, (or lost, depending upon your perspective), and signed him. But he also danced with a few other teams, one of them being the Dolphins.

The 'Fins are in need of a linebacker, and Arrington would have been a good fit they believed. But because the Giants proved the Greater Fool Theory truly exists, the 'Fins are still in need. And who's on their radar screen as a possible first round pick? That's right, boys and girls, our coveted Bobby Carpenter. Way to go, EA! Way to go!!

Getting Lavar was a screw up in itself - guess where the REdskin offense will be running all their plays against the Giants. If they don't take a linebacker early, they will compound this blunder even more. This Arrington signing might be worse than the drafting of Ron Dayne in the first round.

Guest Carbo
. . .This Arrington signing might be worse than the drafting of Ron Dayne in the first round.
Making it a blunder of monumental proportion! This could, sadly, be EA's legacy.

Getting Lavar was a screw up in itself - guess where the REdskin offense will be running all their plays against the Giants. If they don't take a linebacker early, they will compound this blunder even more. This Arrington signing might be worse than the drafting of Ron Dayne in the first round.

I agree with you guys on signing a LB as first pick or at least a defensive player. I think Lavar was a good pickup because the price was very good and not much risk was taken (financially). The Giants D needs depth first and foremost. The last 2 years has showed EA (hopefully) this very clearly.

I agree with you guys on signing a LB as first pick or at least a defensive player. I think Lavar was a good pickup because the price was very good and not much risk was taken (financially). The Giants D needs depth first and foremost. The last 2 years has showed EA (hopefully) this very clearly.

and from everything I have read the WR talent pool is not that good this year...

I can;t wait to hear..dt or lb

Guest Floyd The Barber
and from everything I have read the WR talent pool is not that good this year...

I can;t wait to hear..dt or lb

i only pray you are right...

What will you say irf arringotn goes to the pro-bowl for a fourth time?

Guest Carbo
What will you say irf arringotn goes to the pro-bowl for a fourth time?
"Hey, Lavar, how much did your ticket cost?" BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I dont think EA screwed up anything at all because there is a good chance Carpenter doesnt make it to us. The New England Patriots are really high on him and I find it hard to see them passing on a player like Carpenter. If he does make it to 25 there is still a chance we take him, I wouldnt rule anything out when it comes to the draft. Carpenters versatility could still be an asset to us although the likely hood of us taking Carpenter did take a hit.