SportsWrath

Well, your opinion on this video I made

so-cal dub

That's the problem though it fits the clips but it's still incredibly horrible music that I ended up muting anyways.

Lol, if I could've put a Springsteen song or Bon Jovi behind it I would've, but that's impposible. I went up and down the song list and thought this fit perfectly for the pace. Plus I love it when Bradshaw throws that Eagle player on the ground and lyric at the time was "I'm gonna drop you on your fucking head".

Lol, if I could've put a Springsteen song or Bon Jovi behind it I would've, but that's impposible. I went up and down the song list and thought this fit perfectly for the pace. Plus I love it when Bradshaw throws that Eagle player on the ground and lyric at the time was "I'm gonna drop you on your fucking head".

Like I said it's a good video it's just the music ended up ruining it, for me anyways. You asked for an opinion and you got one.

Others might love it because of the music.

Good job though on the video Dub.

Like I said it's a good video it's just the music ended up ruining it, for me anyways. You asked for an opinion and you got one.

Others might love it because of the music.

Good job though on the video Dub.

Oh no, don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to beef with you, just explaining the reason behind it. I appreciate you like the reel and thank you.

Plus you're not the 1st person to tell me that. I may end up re-editing it and try finding something else, Maybe a metal song? I dunno but I'll figure it out.