SportsWrath

BAAAAAAHHHHH SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Sephiroth

Fear not my apprentice....The Defiler has but two spawn and two spawn alone...his bitingly potent baby batter is too potent to be unleashed in the female body except in holes and cavities not reserved for procreation....that a stealthy deployment of a member shield....well the Force is with me... :pimp:

Fear not my apprentice....The Defiler has but two spawn and two spawn alone...his bitingly potent baby batter is too potent to be unleashed in the female body except in holes and cavities not reserved for procreation....that a stealthy deployment of a member shield....well the Force is with me... :pimp:

Well yeah, duh. In his case though, the force would be with the district attorney.

Well yeah, duh. In his case though, the force would be with the district attorney.

Lord High District Attorney: Your thoughts betray you.....

Big Blue Defiler Apprentice: What my Dark Lord said she :ShakeBoobs: was at least 18.....[L.H.D.A. shakes his head].....17? [L.H.D.A. shakes it again].....16 [An evil grin splits the face of the Lord High District Attorney :) ]

Lord High District Attorney: You're giving in to the Dark Side will bring much suffering....much suffering.... to you. :05-mafia:

Big Blue Defiler Apprentice: T why didn't you tell me man....why didn't you tell me.... :cwy: :cwy: :cwy:

Lord High District Attorney: Your thoughts betray you.....

Big Blue Defiler Apprentice: What my Dark Lord said she :ShakeBoobs: was at least 18.....[L.H.D.A. shakes his head].....17? [L.H.D.A. shakes it again].....16 [An evil grin splits the face of the Lord High District Attorney :) ]

Lord High District Attorney: You're giving in to the Dark Side will bring much suffering....much suffering.... to you. :05-mafia:

Big Blue Defiler Apprentice: T why didn't you tell me man....why didn't you tell me.... :cwy: :cwy: :cwy:

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Nah man...thats what dudes do in the Middle East till they get married I suppose...I liked my girls shaved a little closer than that. :)

lol.. Iknow bro.. couldn't resist though. Although the two ladies above have eyes that would make Makjack's baby gurl jealous lol