SportsWrath

BAAAAAAHHHHH SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Sephiroth

Im still groggy and tired from all the celebrations. Alot of family and friends boarded a plane for Jersey Mon morning. Couldnt make it due to work. :(

But Im still on cloud nine..............................NY GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!!!!!

Woke up and acted like I've been there before :)

People were stopping by my office to congratulate me :flex:

Thats how it is for me here at work Prince. Me and 1 atty are the sole Giant fans. There is a Pats fan, and she was gracious. The eagle and dallas fan hate me.....:)

Thats how it is for me here at work Prince. Me and 1 atty are the sole Giant fans. There is a Pats fan, and she was gracious. The eagle and dallas fan hate me..... :)

Thats how it is for me here at work Prince. Me and 1 atty are the sole Giant fans. There is a Pats fan, and she was gracious. The eagle and dallas fan hate me..... :)

And all is right with the world my apprentice...bask in the hate...the unalloyed ...unadulterated HATE from the Broke Back and Egirl lovers of this world. GO FORTH AND SPREAD THROUGHOUT THE LAND THE JOY...THE GLAMOUR....THE BLISS OF ALL THINGS GIANTS. LET THE DISDAIN FOR ALL THINGS NON-GIANTS SWELL WITHIN YOU MY APPRENTICE!!! :giants: :giants: :giants::pimp: :pimp: :pimp::giants: :giants: :giants:

And all is right with the world my apprentice...bask in the hate...the unalloyed ...unadulterated HATE from the Broke Back and Egirl lovers of this world. GO FORTH AND SPREAD THROUGHOUT THE LAND THE JOY...THE GLAMOUR....THE BLISS OF ALL THINGS GIANTS. LET THE DISDAIN FOR ALL THINGS NON-GIANTS SWELL WITHIN YOU MY APPRENTICE!!! :giants: :giants: :giants::pimp: :pimp: :pimp::giants: :giants: :giants:

Thank you my divine master of defiling practices. I have been away from this post for a bit, so that I may do you proud. I have been ravaging and defiling wenches at an alarming rate. GIANT LOVE, knows no bounds............... :pimp:

Thank you my divine master of defiling practices. I have been away from this post for a bit, so that I may do you proud. I have been ravaging and defiling wenches at an alarming rate. GIANT LOVE, knows no bounds............... :pimp:

Good....GOOD....go forth into Cardinals and Broke Back Land...leave not a wench unsullied....hopefully all Broke Back fans....I am most pleased with thee... :)

I'll bump this thread 9 months from now to see how many mini-superfans are running around AZ.

I'll bump this thread 9 months from now to see how many mini-superfans are running around AZ.

Give in to the Dark Side....it is your destiny....Nevada can be yours....join me and together we will Defile ...well maybe not Las Vegas...its already a the pinnacle of iniquity...together we can defile the rest of the state. Each day you become more my servant. It is unavoidable...YOU like Big Blue are now MINE!!! :)

Give in to the Dark Side....it is your destiny....Nevada can be yours....join me and together we will Defile ...well maybe not Las Vegas...its already a the pinnacle of iniquity...together we can defile the rest of the state. Each day you become more my servant. It is unavoidable...YOU like Big Blue are now MINE!!! :)

I survived the 80's, I think I can handle Nevada.

I survived the 80's, I think I can handle Nevada.

Your thoughts betray you....the more you protest the further down the dark path you go....you WANT this :ShakeBoobs: don't you? Now take your place at my side and we can rule this land as master and apprentice... :pimp:

Your thoughts betray you....the more you protest the further down the dark path you go....you WANT this :ShakeBoobs: don't you? Now take your place at my side and we can rule this land as master and apprentice... :pimp:

Apprentice? More like those 2 dudes in "The Bucket List", trying to run around the world and hump all the pooty tang. I want to be Morgan Freeman though.

Apprentice? More like those 2 dudes in "The Bucket List", trying to run around the world and hump all the pooty tang. I want to be Morgan Freeman though.

....Well then a meeting of Masters....we will do Gomarrah proud!!! :pimp: Do you have a spare ravine or nice little hidey hole for the unfortunate leftovers, that sometimes happens? ^_^