SportsWrath

Eagles

*SDMF*

Here's what is going to happen:

1. The Giants are going to lose, probably in heartbreaking fashion.

2. We will get to hear all week on ESPN, NFL Network, etc. about how the Eagles are the greatest 4-6 team in the history of the NFL, the ship is finally righted, they're on the way to the Super Bowl, and Michael Vick belongs in the Hall of Fame.

3. Giants fans will collectively scratch their heads, as if the Giants don't start a slump like this every season after the midway point.

1. The Giants are going to lose, probably in heartbreaking fashion.

2. We will get to hear all week on ESPN, NFL Network, etc. about how the Eagles are the greatest 4-6 team in the history of the NFL, the ship is finally righted, they're on the way to the Super Bowl, and Michael Vick belongs in the Hall of Fame.

3. Giants fans will collectively scratch their heads, as if the Giants don't start a slump like this every season after the midway point.

Im knocking on wood right now Seph....................... :angry:

Stop tryin to curse us!!!! :P

1. The Giants are going to win, probably in Epic fashion.

2. We will get to hear all week on ESPN, NFL Network, etc. about how the Eagles are the greatest 3-7 team in the history of the NFL, the ship is finally righted, they should be on their way to the Super Bowl, and Michael Vick belongs in the Hall of Fame.

3.Giants fans will collectively scratch their heads, as if the Giants didn't just kick the shit out of the Eagles.

Fixed... I don't see us losing this game. I'm still cautious when it comes to Philly, but I believe this team is different from previous years.

Fixed... I don't see us losing this game. I'm still cautious when it comes to Philly, but I believe this team is different from previous years.

Thats exactly what Im saying Dragon. I think there are alot who hate looking wrong, so they play it safe and predict a loss. Cmon, we're winnin this thing. :rolleyes:

Thats exactly what Im saying Dragon. I think there are alot who hate looking wrong, so they play it safe and predict a loss. Cmon, we're winnin this thing. :rolleyes:

I don't think it's people hating looking wrong. I think people have the idea that this is the same old Giants team that's gonna find a way to collapse. I don't believe this is the truth. I have a strange feeling about this team. Maybe it's the non stop heart attack style we play with, but if you look at every game this season... we've been in position to win (except Washington and that'll be fixed in a few weeks). That's clutch performance. I like that and I'm sure we'd all feel 1000% more confident had we won in SF.

I don't think it's people hating looking wrong. I think people have the idea that this is the same old Giants team that's gonna find a way to collapse. I don't believe this is the truth. I have a strange feeling about this team. Maybe it's the non stop heart attack style we play with, but if you look at every game this season... we've been in position to win (except Washington and that'll be fixed in a few weeks). That's clutch performance. I like that and I'm sure we'd all feel 1000% more confident had we won in SF.

That, and Im sure the last game played at Giants stadium vs the eagles is still fresh in the players minds..........I feel we'll blow em out, but as long as we win, thats all that matters.