SportsWrath

Justin Tryon

Lughead

I had noticed him on a couple of special team tackles. I particularly loved the leg grab on Bush (?) and wouldn't let go. That was classic and I was screaming at the TV saying, "why can't all of you guys hang on to a player like that instead of this 'bump and hope' technique that allows a 40 yard return"?

If I recall.....his leg trap tackle was late in the game so he might have had a broken arm then. I have to think the coaches noticed his intensity and toughness and he should be there next year. Maybe as the gunner. Anyway....nice to see a ST player actually play like a ST player is supposed to play.

Where did he come from? I don't recall the team picking him up for the practice team and he certainly didn't make the team.

I had noticed him on a couple of special team tackles. I particularly loved the leg grab on Bush (?) and wouldn't let go. That was classic and I was screaming at the TV saying, "why can't all of you guys hang on to a player like that instead of this 'bump and hope' technique that allows a 40 yard return"?

If I recall.....his leg trap tackle was late in the game so he might have had a broken arm then. I have to think the coaches noticed his intensity and toughness and he should be there next year. Maybe as the gunner. Anyway....nice to see a ST player actually play like a ST player is supposed to play.

Where did he come from? I don't recall the team picking him up for the practice team and he certainly didn't make the team.

we got him from Indy. funny thing is seems he should of been a starter on the colts if he played like that. I think we got him of their PS not sure.

Not to sound like a tough guy but there's something about being into sports so much that you don't realize how badly injured you are... I recall playing a football game (pick up game when we were kids) and I was tackled from behind by a much bigger person... my foot had gotten stuck in the mud and the dude's knee crushed my ankle... I limped a little but continued playing.. after the game in the ER... it was a fracture... how I played on a fractured ankle is still a mystery to me... but I think the same holds here... you get so into the game that you don't feel pain at all... till after the game of course :TD:

He played pretty good in the Dolphins game, but he was flat out terrible in the games prior to that. I'm not that concerned with losing him. Prince should be close to being back, I bet he plays this week. Antrel was playing the slot mostly. The main thing is for the secondary to stay healthy from here on out.