SportsWrath

Contract details: Only a $5.25 mill bonus

Motes

So glad the fab 4 aren't GM. We would have never even come close to landing him, let alone getting him for this price. This alone should erase any semblance of credibility they ever had.

It's a win ,win for us guys . If he makes a lot of money he earned it. :flex:

Guest Nutty Sack
Don't forget Kevin Abrams, he's supposedly the cap guru. A solid draft and EA leaves his legacy on this team for the next 10 years.

Legacy ???? :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: Quit sniffing glue please.

Everyone knows that Lavar is unbelievably talented. He is known for his "Lavar Leap" back at Penn St. and the other unbelievably athletic plays he makes. Often, it just seems as if hes the most athletic player on the field. But he had a knee injury which is reason for concern. Nobody wanted to give him an absurd salary and then end up with an injured linebacker with a huge contract.

So now Lavar gets a small contract laden with incentives. This way he gets paid what he deserves. If he becomes the star that many think possible, he gets paid like it. If he gets injured and cant stay on the field he gets a modest salary. A worthy risk. The best part though, is that if he turns out to be the "uncoachable" player that a few people are worried about (I dont think he is, by the way), he gets benched and cant fulfill his incentive laden deal. A little motivation to work with the coaches.

And now Lavar gets to shit on the Redskins twice a year, just like he wanted. I couldn't be happier.

The contract is great...but do we still have enough money to sign possibly Brentson Buckner and all of our draft picks?

I'd still like to have one more veteran DT.

But, if were "done" with free agency we did very well.

The contract is great...but do we still have enough money to sign possibly Brentson Buckner and all of our draft picks?

If we have the money, why should we use it? We could save for next off-season where it is said we should have just as much money as we did this off-season. We could make an even bigger splash next year in FA.

Just because we have the money, doesn't mean we have to use it. I don't want to save like the Eagles do even though it has given them remarkable success over the years but I do want to save some for the future.

If we have the money, why should we use it? We could save for next off-season where it is said we should have just as much money as we did this off-season. We could make an even bigger splash next year in FA.

Just because we have the money, doesn't mean we have to use it. I don't want to save like the Eagles do even though it has given them remarkable success over the years but I do want to save some for the future.

Sure we don't need to use it...but if we think Buckner could help our defense to emerge as a championship defense we pull the trigger. If he will be simply another body then we don't.

There is a lot of time between now and next offseason...

Aren't we trying to resign O'Hara? I could of sworn I read that somewhere...

Sure we don't need to use it...but if we think Buckner could help our defense to emerge as a championship defense we pull the trigger. If he will be simply another body then we don't.

There is a lot of time between now and next offseason...

I don't think Buckner is THAT good. We can live without him and I'd rather a guy who comes with less baggage that can be an okay DT from time to time during the game.

Aren't we trying to resign O'Hara? I could of sworn I read that somewhere...

Last I heard he's on the verge of restructuring.

It has to be more than that. He's in his last year, so it has to include an extension.

Yeah I know but for some reason I've heard rumors of restructuring.

Does that eliminate any chance at Eric Mangold at #25?