SportsWrath

Take a look here at the history of Giants/Eagles its very un-usual

JackStroud

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagles%E2%80%93Giants_rivalry

for 70-80 years its been a series of one teams dominance 3-6 games in row over the other, followed by the other team turning the tables

no team has ever won 7 in a row........both have won 6 a few times

The trend now seems to favor the Giants starting a 2-3 yr period of total dominance

I for one am looking forward to it...........tired of eating Crow served cold

for 70-80 years its been a series of one teams dominance 3-6 games in row over the other, followed by the other team turning the tables

The trend now seems to favor the Giants starting a 2-3 yr period of total dominance

I could swear I read somewhere the Eagles won against us 12 or 13 str8 in the 70s.

its is remarkably streaky, although with regards to the 7 in a row, the dog would say there was a stretch at the end of the 70's when the eagles won 12 in a row...but still oddly streaky.

Your right Dog but when doing stat studies you always throw out the longest and shortest as aberrations

Besides those 70's Giants teams could not beat the little sisters of the poor

I expect the series to do anther U turn this week, and only sheer miracles and Matt Dodge allowed them to win the last one

There will be no more miracles this week for the Eagles.........They just do not match up with us in the trenches

Your right Dog but when doing stat studies you always throw out the longest and shortest as aberrations

Besides those 70's Giants teams could not beat the little sisters of the poor

I expect the series to do anther U turn this week, and only sheer miracles and Matt Dodge allowed them to win the last one

There will be no more miracles this week for the Eagles.........They just do not match up with us in the trenches

the italian hotdog finds you interesting...

Wow, Vick is one arrogant prick:

Vick said he expects the Giants to try to knock him out of the game, too.

"They want me out of the game because they don't want me in the game," Vick bragged. "I mean, having to deal with me for 60 minutes, I understand the magnitude of that. I know they've been doing a lot of talking."

Eagles athletic trainer Rick Burkholder said only the surprise return of concussion-related symptoms today or tomorrow morning would keep Vick out of the lineup after practicing fully each of the past two days. Vince Young or Mike Kafka would replace him.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/gotta_hound_him_m0ueWKAvZF7G7dJMEEVr3M#ixzz1YtbbCq5F

Vick is crazy to play in this game, but I'm glad he is.....I want their best

This game, for Giants or Eagles fan, rivals a super bowl in excitement

Hey I hope we win and Vick survives......I happen to like the guy, and he took his punishment like a man

I swear though I really fear for his life......he is tempting fate