SportsWrath

How did Herzlich look tonight?

JMFP

Herzlich had one tackle but it was a sack. Jacquian Williams made a case, 8 tackles (led team), 7 solo, 3 sacks. Tyler Sash also had 7 tackles, 7 solo, and 2 sacks. Pretty impressive by those two guys. I missed most of the game, though. Watched the 4th quarter on the link that somebody provided. Thank you, somebody. Might've been Lug.

Herzlich had one tackle but it was a sack. Jacquian Williams made a case, 8 tackles (led team), 7 solo, 3 sacks. Tyler Sash also had 7 tackles, 7 solo, and 2 sacks. Pretty impressive by those two guys. I missed most of the game, though. Watched the 4th quarter on the link that somebody provided. Thank you, somebody. Might've been Lug.

You're welcomed :cool:

Holy cow......it looks like we might have the real deal in a linebacker for a change in this Jacquian Williams kid. Looks like Jones had a sack and a few solo tackles as well so maybe we will finally have a decent LB corps. That'd be nice.

I's pulling for Herzlich as well. I think he's another keeper that is going to be a stud in the NFL.

With all these LB's looking good, it's going to be hard for Chad Jones to come back. Just read an article on him that he is getting in tip top shape and has every intention of being a factor on this team in the future.

Wouldn't that be a nice problem to have.....too many good linebackers. Oh to dream!

Holy cow......it looks like we might have the real deal in a linebacker for a change in this Jacquian Williams kid. Looks like Jones had a sack and a few solo tackles as well so maybe we will finally have a decent LB corps. That'd be nice.

I's pulling for Herzlich as well. I think he's another keeper that is going to be a stud in the NFL.

With all these LB's looking good, it's going to be hard for Chad Jones to come back. Just read an article on him that he is getting in tip top shape and has every intention of being a factor on this team in the future.

Wouldn't that be a nice problem to have.....too many good linebackers. Oh to dream!

Bleedin', you not awake yet? Chad Jones is a safety.

That last series against Mallett was a fucking slaughter. I'm much happier with our backups after this game, especially compared to NE's backups.

I believe Herzlich has made the cut - especially with Sintim gone. I expect he'll see a lot of ST play and an occassional spot backup LB. By next year, he'll be getting more time on the field as LB and in two years, will own the starting job.

I want to see this kid become a stud in the NFL.