SportsWrath

How should the Giants treat Calvin Pace Mon night

JackStroud

I know in the old days the Giants had specific plays designed to "return a favor"

Should Calvin be targeted? :05-mafia:

Wow I just heard Steve Smith is off the PUP list and practicing with the Eagles......good grief

Not to keen on the "Idiot" Jets on a Monday Night Game.......this is not going to be a Monday Night Football game I would imagine though.......Coughlin should play the regulars for a few possessions and call it a night

We have a lot of subs to evaluate

Refresh my memory--why should Calvin Pace be targeted? I honestly don't remember.

He's the one who hit Eli when he gashed open his forehead. The hit was completely clean so I'm not sure if there's any reason for retaliation.

The two culprits in that situation were Brandon Jacobs for being in the way and the facemask of that other Jets player...not Calvin Pace.

-Z

He's the one who hit Eli when he gashed open his forehead. The hit was completely clean so I'm not sure if there's any reason for retaliation.

The two culprits in that situation were Brandon Jacobs for being in the way and the facemask of that other Jets player...not Calvin Pace.

-Z

Shouldn't we be targeting Brandon Jacobs for that play? :confused:

Ahhhhh. Thanks for clearing that up. I got it all mix up with Orlando. I do post crazy things when drinking stoners.

Drunk/Stoned Asians are the funniest :P

Years ago during my college days I was at club exit... and I was passig thru the dance floor I was surrounded by at least 8 Asians who were on E and god knows what else.. they formed a circle around me and began bowing like they were worshiping me... I was speechless... stopped for a minute and realized they don't mean no harm.. and continued walking lol.

Drunk/Stoned Asians are the funniest :P

Years ago during my college days I was at club exit... and I was passig thru the dance floor I was surrounded by at least 8 Asians who were on E and god knows what else.. they formed a circle around me and began bowing like they were worshiping me... I was speechless... stopped for a minute and realized they don't mean no harm.. and continued walking lol.

LOL.. this is freaking insane!! are you serious?? YEah back when the trance/techno days were the hottest thing in the club.. i used to go EXIT every week!!!.. then it turn into EXIT 2 and i slow down on going there.. damn it would be crazy funny if we bumped shoulders without knowing it!!!! small world.....

10 years ago, I'm was crazy chinese dude with the big UFO pants and the glow sticks partying till 5 in the morning!!! :freaked:

BTW, i never pop E or anything like that..

LOL.. this is freaking insane!! are you serious?? YEah back when the trance/techno days were the hottest thing in the club.. i used to go EXIT every week!!!.. then it turn into EXIT 2 and i slow down on going there.. damn it would be crazy funny if we bumped shoulders without knowing it!!!! small world.....

10 years ago, I'm was crazy chinese dude with the big UFO pants and the glow sticks partying till 5 in the morning!!! :freaked:

BTW, i never pop E or anything like that..

wow that's around the time I was partying up. I popped E before smoking weed and it was the greatest feeling ever. Exit was full of Asian dudes n white chicks... Asian chicks were hard to find. But I know those with glow stick used always .. you know.. rave or whatever they call it... in front of me. man I miss those days.

P. S. I was a little diesel dude who resembled GI Joe more than anything lol