SportsWrath

Seems like everyone forgot about

RandolphScott

Glad the dude is back, he'll be our 3rd wide out.

What do you do with Devlin Thomas?

He was the man last night

Hixon looked terrific too

Hixon is more of a deep threat though no?

We need someone to get 1st downs......Thomas seems to fit that role better

If Hixon is anywhere close to 100% healthy, he's your #3. I would be semi-comfortable with him at slot. Devin Thomas is looking good, too, but Hixon is more of a playmaker while also excelling on third down to move the chains.

Hixon is a pretty cool dude too, Dub and I met him 2 years ago here in Phx before a game. Im really glad he's back, hope he stays healthy. He can do some things. Good return man too.

Did he get any returns? Sometimes couldn't tell with the feed I had...I know Jernigan took the majority...Reynaud had some, too.

Hixon is a pretty cool dude too, Dub and I met him 2 years ago here in Phx before a game. Im really glad he's back, hope he stays healthy. He can do some things. Good return man too.

I didn't meet him personally, but before Dallas' Grand Opening, the Giants were coming through our facility (at the time Continental Airlines Mail bldg) and we made a barricade while they made their way to the plane. I saw Hixon and shouted "Hey Hixon, how many TDs are you gonna score?!" And he shouted back "As many times as Eli throws me the ball!!"

I didn't meet him personally, but before Dallas' Grand Opening, the Giants were coming through our facility (at the time Continental Airlines Mail bldg) and we made a barricade while they made their way to the plane. I saw Hixon and shouted "Hey Hixon, how many TDs are you gonna score?!" And he shouted back "As many times as Eli throws me the ball!!"

LOL...I hope that comes true........ :D Yeah, he's a cool dude.

It was hard to tell who's doing better as it didn't seem that any passes got thrown downfield, except for the couple that Eli overthrew Nicks.

the bright side here was that Nicks was undressing there dbs when they tried to line up tight and press him. he really looked explosive off the line.

the bright side here was that Nicks was undressing there dbs when they tried to line up tight and press him. he really looked explosive off the line.

True dat.

I think last game was more about evaluating the OLine than the WRs. I think I counted 20 runs up the middle.