SportsWrath

Giants to Hire new Special teams assistant to help Quinn

Lughead

sure, i watched your defense fold. 11 guys. and your offense shut down like closin time. 11 guys.

then i saw 11 guys fail to tackle jackson.

but hey, dodge is an easy target. he only has one job.

nevermind it took collossal failure from the rest of the team to set him up for collossal failure.

but the good news. no changes. coughlin is still captain of the leaky ship.

Obviuosly it's a team sport so the whole team failed. Exactly as you stated he only had one job and that was to make sure Jackson didn't get the ball. He then fucks that one thing up and kicks right to him. Punting it off the back of his own teammates helmet would have been a better play. Hell just running with it would have been better. Unfortunately, as with any close game, your weaknesses get magnified and Dodge was a weakness all season long.

Obviuosly it's a team sport so the whole team failed. Exactly as you stated he only had one job and that was to make sure Jackson didn't get the ball. He then fucks that one thing up and kicks right to him. Punting it off the back of his own teammates helmet would have been a better play. Hell just running with it would have been better. Unfortunately, as with any close game, your weaknesses get magnified and Dodge was a weakness all season long.

Yo, Wolfie, youre responding to a guy whos team kept WADE PHILLIPS around too long and was 6-10 last yr. The fact that this guy has ANYTHING to say is amazing to me. :rolleyes:

Throwing a pass to Coughlin....catching the ball and perching on it like a fucking hen....putting a hair piece on it and calling it "Wilson".....anything but kicking it to the one guy who can beat you on his own. :LMAO:

sure, i watched your defense fold. 11 guys. and your offense shut down like closin time. 11 guys.

then i saw 11 guys fail to tackle jackson.

but hey, dodge is an easy target. he only has one job.

nevermind it took collossal failure from the rest of the team to set him up for collossal failure.

but the good news. no changes. coughlin is still captain of the leaky ship.

This is all true.

It's also true that if just about anyone but Matt Dodge punts on that play, we get a shot at winning the game.

Yes, he only has "one job." On that play, he did the ONE thing in that job (outside of fumbling) that should never be done in that situation. So he fucked up his "one job." Then we lost the game.

He's not solely responsible, but his fuckup was definitely the biggest.

This is all true.

It's also true that if just about anyone but Matt Dodge punts on that play, we get a shot at winning the game.

Yes, he only has "one job." On that play, he did the ONE thing in that job (outside of fumbling) that should never be done in that situation. So he fucked up his "one job." Then we lost the game.

He's not solely responsible, but his fuckup was definitely the biggest.

That was definitely a team loss.

I blame the defense most, and then special teams, then the coaching staff, and finally, the offense.

It was almost theoretically impossible to lose that game....it took everyone shitting the bed, hard, to pull a defeat out of the jaws of victory.

Dodge has no excuses this year....he needs to show up with the booming punts, or get the fuck out of Dodge.

Feagles' grandmother could have done a better job last year.