SportsWrath

1 player from each team sure to be a dissapointment

BIGBLUE01

Oh no a second round pick who is going to disappoint at our strongest position of the team, what ever shall we do?

Besides it's not like the guy is starting day one like lets say a Cam Newton, he is going to be behind Canty, Joesph and Bernard possibly Cofield if JR works some sort of magic.

I expect him to be slightly more productive than Linval Joseph was this year. Its not like we were expecting him to start the first game or anything.

Not if Linval gets playing time. And I know what youre saying, but alot of people praised this pick and said hed start immediately. Maybe not you, but I heard it alot. I think thats why he is considered to possibly dissapoint.

There is no single player from any team, that is gonna dissapoint. The fact there will be no football, is what's disappointing.

The players cant afford to not have a season. Unfortunately, they will have to give in soon to the greedy ass owners.

Not if Linval gets playing time. And I know what youre saying, but alot of people praised this pick and said hed start immediately. Maybe not you, but I heard it alot. I think thats why he is considered to possibly dissapoint.

Honestly I think that's from people who don't know our DTs.

Honestly I think that's from people who don't know our DTs.

Thats exactly why I wasnt in favor of the pick. Alot said he'd kick ass and start right away.....and i was like, "you mean like you said about Linval Joseph?" lol

The players cant afford to not have a season. Unfortunately, they will have to give in soon to the greedy ass owners.

Yeah it's the owners fault that D.Smith dissolved the union and took it to the courts (which the owners) are winning.

Smith will be the death of the NFL, he's a lawyer who doesnt know a fucking thing about the game.

Yeah it's the owners fault that D.Smith dissolved the union and took it to the courts (which the owners) are winning.

Smith will be the death of the NFL, he's a lawyer who doesnt know a fucking thing about the game.

This, and unfortunately it's a few players that will decide the fate of all players. Drew Brees and Tom Brady are not hurting financially, football or not. They seem deadset against not conceding to the owners, and this means no football. I understand the players perspective too, they want a fair deal and they should get one, they are the product. It's the fans though,that are losing. They make minimum wage and spend their hard earned money on tickets,gear etc.

No, its D Smiths fault, I understand that. But regardless of whos at fault, I dont see how the majority of football players can afford not to have a season.

No, its D Smiths fault, I understand that. But regardless of whos at fault, I dont see how the majority of football players can afford not to have a season.

Like I said, up top. it's not up to the majority. It's up to Smith and his puppets like Brees and Brady. There is a lockout fund has well and everyone is getting paid, football or not. These guys are not going to go homeless or starve. They can afford to not have a season. The players are refusing to negotiate and want the courts to decide, the courts are favoring the owner's. So the lockout will stand, until the players are willing to go back to the negotiating table, which was never their plan to begin with. No matter what deal is offered by the owners, it will be refused by the players. This is supposed to be time, when their are OTA's, the season will be here soon and their nowhere closer then they were two years ago, when negotiations started, in fact they are 10 steps back.

Marvin Austin will eventually crack the starting lineup. I think he is going to be an impact player.

I hope so. I don't care if were deep there, I hope this kid can make an impact no matter when he gets on the field. I just think most have him penciled in as starter on day one, which not only confuses me, but is probably the reason this guy named him.

I would have said Jason -Too Many Guys Ahead of Me to See the Field- Pierre Paul. We're talking Mathias Kiwanuka all over again, here.

Not really, Kiwi had Strahan, Osi and Tuck in front on him.

JPP only has to contend with a very up and down Osi and Tuck with Kiwi in all likelihood leaving in FA. I wouldn't be surprised that if Osi pulls another vanishing act JPP will get the start over him. Not to mention Osi only has one year I believe it is on his contract and if he is expecting all star money you can expect the Giants to ship him out as well. JPP could very well be a starter this year if at most next year..... I mean if there is a season.

Not really, Kiwi had Strahan, Osi and Tuck in front on him.

JPP only has to contend with a very up and down Osi and Tuck with Kiwi in all likelihood leaving in FA. I wouldn't be surprised that if Osi pulls another vanishing act JPP will get the start over him. Not to mention Osi only has one year I believe it is on his contract and if he is expecting all star money you can expect the Giants to ship him out as well. JPP could very well be a starter this year if at most next year..... I mean if there is a season.

Still, that isn't a lot of playing time. Especially since the kid isn't really very good, yet. Flashes, yah, but I doubt we will ever see his true potential because he will spend 2-3 years developing. And once his contract is up, will want to move the hell out of here because he's barely seen any playing time in his time spent here.

A guy like Pierre-Paul is going to need to see the field as much as someone like Justin Tuck in order to be a force on the field. And he won't.

Still, that isn't a lot of playing time. Especially since the kid isn't really very good, yet. Flashes, yah, but I doubt we will ever see his true potential because he will spend 2-3 years developing. And once his contract is up, will want to move the hell out of here because he's barely seen any playing time in his time spent here.

A guy like Pierre-Paul is going to need to see the field as much as someone like Justin Tuck in order to be a force on the field. And he won't.

Don't forget Tuck was almost in the same situation as JPP, sitting behind guys like Stahan and Osi and slowly being rotated in.

Tuck was actually a considerable force when he was rotated in, you cant disagree with that. I see the same thing happening with JPP, Tuck sat behind the starters for two years before he was really used at all JPP has a really good chance this season to actually have quality playing time.

JPP is still very raw, I am still not 100% crazy in love with the pick. He showed flashes, he also made alot of mistakes. He is not that football smart yet, he might get there. He had a clean shot at Vick last year and slid off him, has if Vick's jersey had teflon on it. I have hopes for him, I just don't see it yet. He might be one of the guys I see disappointing, I think our breakthrough player, could be Joseph.