SportsWrath

SIG bet standings

so-cal dub

No, the sig bet is based on who finshes higher in the champuionship standings at the end of the year.

But yeah you may as well change your sig now. :lol:

I am demanding a recount. Morgan never agreed to be in it and I could have used my mod powers to force myself in it with Johnson but I was being the nice guy. So I had to change the driver for absolutly no reason. :angry: I am not really angry by the way. So this is all BULLSHIT. :angry::angry::angry:

I am demanding a recount. Morgan never agreed to be in it and I could have used my mod powers to force myself in it with Johnson but I was being the nice guy. So I had to change the driver for absolutly no reason. :angry: I am not really angry by the way. So this is all BULLSHIT. :angry::angry::angry:

Quit crying bitch.

:D

This is true. I still have yet to see Morgan say he wants in, let alone post in that thread. We will need 1 more person though. Didn't Exit want in? Who's his driver?

This is true. I still have yet to see Morgan say he wants in, let alone post in that thread. We will need 1 more person though. Didn't Exit want in? Who's his driver?

I think Exit likes Jamie McMurry. I don't know about Morgan, I figured he'd want in but he hasn't said anything.

wait a minute i thought morgan had JJ?

in defence to morgan we know he is a jj fan from SW1 but dont know if he has had a chance to join in this little bet yet,

and we all assummed he would and jrenieli said he would take carl edwards so what the story who has who?

oh and when are we going to start the sig change is it this week or after next weeks race?

wait a minute i thought morgan had JJ?

in defence to morgan we know he is a jj fan from SW1 but dont know if he has had a chance to join in this little bet yet,

and we all assummed he would and jrenieli said he would take carl edwards so what the story who has who?

oh and when are we going to start the sig change is it this week or after next weeks race?

See I was trying to be a nice guy Lug. I picked JJ when Morgan was not saying a word. Now I did not know he was a JJ fan and I just picked him. So being the nice guy I am, I picked Edwards so Morgan would be happy. Then Morgan comes on and saying he was never in this. So basically if I was never told that info I would have kept JJ. Of course I could have used my mod powers to take JJ by force. :flex: I didn't though. So as you can see I am a little angry over the situation. I will let you all decide my fate. Whoever you guys want as my driver between Edwards and JJ, that would be the driver.

See I was trying to be a nice guy Lug. I picked JJ when Morgan was not saying a word. Now I did not know he was a JJ fan and I just picked him. So being the nice guy I am, I picked Edwards so Morgan would be happy. Then Morgan comes on and saying he was never in this. So basically if I was never told that info I would have kept JJ. Of course I could have used my mod powers to take JJ by force. :flex: I didn't though. So as you can see I am a little angry over the situation. I will let you all decide my fate. Whoever you guys want as my driver between Edwards and JJ, that would be the driver.

Well, you did pick him first and if Morgan said he never said he was in it than you have JJ.

BTW, I would start the sig bets next week.

oh I didnt know morgan declined to enter our sig game sorry my bad :yikes: ............. no prob then

by the way how new are you to nascar JR ? I am in the CE defending NAscar as a sport and you are like it was no big deal :confused:

What was I saying about it? You mean by the horse racing comment? I was joking around there. I am not new to the sport. I went to my first race when I was 10 and have been on the infield of the Pocono Raceway for 3 races. So I have gone to about 5 or 6 races. The only problem is that Pocono is not always the most exciting track. It is fun though. One thing is that I do not have a particular driver who I follow. All my friends always bitch at me for that. I don't know why, but that is how it is. There are a few drivers who I like, like Stewart, Labonte, Vickers, Edwards. Martin, Jeff Burton and then there are some drivers who irritate me like Gordon, JJ, the Busch brothers, Kenseth, Nemechek. So I am a fan who is without a driver. I really love NASCAR video games too. Actually the game Days of Thunder for the NES really got me into the sport when I was about 8. NASCAR is something that gets me through the summertime until football starts and when football starts I really do not watch much autoracing.

QUOTE(NeMesiS @ Feb 20 2006, 05:58 PM)

I personally don't like NASCAR. But it's a growing sport for sure...Here in Dallas, we are gearing for the Texas Motor speedway and people are killing themselve for tickets.

Same here, Pocono Raceway is only a half hour from where I live. There are two races a year adn it gets crazy around here. All the NASCAR hicks like VG come up and take over the area. Long Pond is the third largest city in the state for the day. Some 200,000 folks come. I have stayed on the infield before and it is actually pretty fun. A ton of cook outs and great food.

all the nascar hicks ?

QUOTE(NeMesiS @ Feb 20 2006, 05:58 PM)

I personally don't like NASCAR. But it's a growing sport for sure...Here in Dallas, we are gearing for the Texas Motor speedway and people are killing themselve for tickets.

Same here, Pocono Raceway is only a half hour from where I live. There are two races a year adn it gets crazy around here. All the NASCAR hicks like VG come up and take over the area. Long Pond is the third largest city in the state for the day. Some 200,000 folks come. I have stayed on the infield before and it is actually pretty fun. A ton of cook outs and great food.

all the nascar hicks ?

I was poking fun at VG. I should have put an emoticon.

Sig bets started last week. They end at the end of the season. The new list is final.

JR had said he would take JJ before any mention of Morgan started. As he said, he was being nice. And Morgan never officialy said he was in it. So he's not, and wont be.

Sig bets started last week. They end at the end of the season. The new list is final.

JR had said he would take JJ before any mention of Morgan started. As he said, he was being nice. And Morgan never officialy said he was in it. So he's not, and wont be.

Yeah the season sig bet started last week, he was talking about the weekly sig bets. I dunno if everyone has agreed to them. basically, if I have this right, the top place finisher each week gets to pick the sig of the last place each week according to how they finish in that weeks race.