SportsWrath

Eli opens Giants passing camp

Mr. P

If NFL players weren’t locked out right now, most of them would be on the field working out together. Quarterbacks especially would be running passing drills with their receivers.

That’s exactly what Eli Manning is doing now.

Since the players remain locked out of the Giants’ Meadowlands practice facility, the Giants quarterback organized a workout of his own, summoning about a dozen players to Hoboken (N.J.) High School for a mini passing camp that is expected to last about two weeks. It’s the Giants’ first attempt at organized workouts since the lockout began.

Among the players who joined Manning for the drills were receivers Hakeem Nicks, Ramses Barden, Samuel Giguere, Duke Calhoun and Victor Cruz, running back D.J. Ware, tight end Kevin Boss and quarterback Sage Rosenfels. Manning had said that if the lockout continued into spring he planned to run a passing camp for his offensive teammates. Some are expected to attend the Manning Passing Academy – his annual family-run camp for young quarterbacks – in Louisiana in July.

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/giants/2011/05/eli-opens-giants-passing-camp?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+nydnrss%2Fblogs%2Fgiants+%28Blogs%2FThe+Blue+Screen%29&utm_content=Twitter

Elite QB's usually do.

Agreed, as usual.

In my travels, I've found that there are two types of people.

There are the elite - like Eli - who open passing camps.

And sadly, there are guys like, hmmmm - the Italian Hotdog - who just pass gas.

Agreed, as usual.

In my travels, I've found that there are two types of people.

There are the elite - like Eli - who open passing camps.

And sadly, there are guys like, hmmmm - the Italian Hotdog - who just pass gas.

hmmm. let's put him in the hall of fame for this. funny, a quick google search revealed the following: michael vick, colt mccoy, joe flacco, mark sanchez, tony romo, tim tebow, and matt schaub have all organized workouts as well...some dating back to mid april...and none of whom the dog recalls landing on your elite list of QBs (aside from maybe romo, but truthfully as was shared at the time, the dog didn't give that epic post must consideration)...fascinating.

you did leave out the third type of persons on your list above: the guy that is so infatuated with a professional athlete that he jumps at the opportunity to sniff the passed gas of that athlete if it would arise...the dog is pretty sure joemorrisforprez lands in that category specific to little eli.

hmmm. let's put him in the hall of fame for this. funny, a quick google search revealed the following: michael vick, colt mccoy, joe flacco, mark sanchez, tony romo, tim tebow, and matt schaub have all organized workouts as well...some dating back to mid april...and none of whom the dog recalls landing on your elite list of QBs (aside from maybe romo, but truthfully as was shared at the time, the dog didn't give that epic post must consideration)...fascinating.

you did leave out the third type of persons on your list above: the guy that is so infatuated with a professional athlete that he jumps at the opportunity to sniff the passed gas of that athlete if it would arise...the dog is pretty sure joemorrisforprez lands in that category specific to little eli.

The funny thing is how easily you allow yourself to be trolled. Do you have some kind of email alert that tells you when your name has been mentioned?

Does your jaw hurt after falling hook, line and sinker for that?

Seriously, Joe definitely was tongue-in-cheek in this thread, and it was comedic genius. Good stuff, Joe.

I'll be here all week. Try the veal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0mNkix4Xnk&feature=related

The funny thing is how easily you allow yourself to be trolled. Do you have some kind of email alert that tells you when your name has been mentioned?

so, you don't scan the boards every couple of days or so to see if any threads are of interest to you? or perhaps you spend all day on the boards reading every thread...that is kind of funny as well...

the dog has never met an eli manning debate that the dog didn't like...joe knows this, so every now and then when things are slow he makes a post to start the debate (see his post about a picture being worth a thousand words...you can find it easily because he deliberatly made it for jack and the dog). and since there are few new threads being put up on this board as of late, it is easy to do. and so the game goes on.

however, if you choose to continue reading every thread, then be the dog's guest. the dog suggests you peruse allstarjims countless draft threads. he apparently has more time on his hands to watch film and scout college prospects than mel kiper and every scout attending the college football games across the nation.

however, if you choose to continue reading every thread, then be the dog's guest. the dog suggests you peruse allstarjims countless draft threads. he apparently has more time on his hands to watch film and scout college prospects than mel kiper and every scout attending the college football games across the nation.

I wish we had more posters that put in that much time and effort. I would but I am too lazy so I appreciate people who aren't.

Allstarjim's treads were great. Good, thoughtful opinion in a slow time for football news. I'm thankful to him for putting in the time.

Pretty lame attempt at a dis there, Lonely Guy, even by your yawn-inducing standards.

Allstarjim's treads were great. Good, thoughtful opinion in a slow time for football news. I'm thankful to him for putting in the time.

Pretty lame attempt at a dis there, Lonely Guy, even by your yawn-inducing standards.

the dog was making no dis...truly the man spent countless hours analyzing the draft class. he should be compensated for his efforts, and by compensation the dog is talking monetarily and not just by having you stroke his ego...

as for lonliness, on this board, being the voice of reason amongst the masses, the dog could be depicted as lonely...the depiction would be wrong, but so be it. now the dog is done with you for the time being...

the dog was making no dis...truly the man spent countless hours analyzing the draft class. he should be compensated for his efforts, and by compensation the dog is talking monetarily and not just by having you stroke his ego...

as for lonliness, on this board, being the voice of reason amongst the masses, the dog could be depicted as lonely...the depiction would be wrong, but so be it. now the dog is done with you for the time being...

man_watching_a_movie_in_an_empty_theatre_42-16491118.jpg