SportsWrath

Wow Pierce really hates Tiki

JackStroud

He's making a fool out of himself........he better watch out or his fledgling ESPN career might be affected by the biterness

What in creation could make Pierce so vindictive?

It's bizarre

Jesus fucking Christ Jack this has been covered in NUMEROUS topics. You yourself have discussed it in the numerous topics....half of which you created about a single news story. Get the fuck over yourself and stop creating new topics on shit there are open topics to discuss.

/topic done :facepalm:

Jesus fucking Christ Jack this has been covered in NUMEROUS topics. You yourself have discussed it in the numerous topics....half of which you created about a single news story. Get the fuck over yourself and stop creating new topics on shit there are open topics to discuss.

/topic done :facepalm:

wow you are taking a page from pierce's hate book here

calm the heck down......you overwhelmed by all the chatter on here?????

Do recognize that jack creates most of the interest in this mb. Ya just want to rail against the stupidity of his posts half the time and shake your head the rest. jack is whats makes a mb in the offseason when the rival team fans realize their team sucked too.

Its just curious why a guy with so much to lose as an ESPN commentator would make such a fool of himself

If Tiki wants to play, and some team wants to play him whats the problem?

are you afraid he continues his relentless 1500 yds per season march on Canton while we wallow in mediocrity?

I think Pierce is just jealous

The Giants eased him out and no NFL team would want him

not really

The Hotdog does not have much use for Eli

I think hes a very good QB..............to say he's ELITE is ridiculous

Tiki was possibly is an ELITE RB...........when he left the league he was the best at his position

Strahan was Elite................before that you have to go back to LT to find a Giants ELITE player <_<

not really

The Hotdog does not have much use for Eli

I think hes a very good QB..............to say he's ELITE is ridiculous

Tiki was possibly is an ELITE RB...........when he left the league he was the best at his position

Strahan was Elite................before that you have to go back to LT to find a Giants ELITE player <_<

No, thats not what I mean. Looks like Osi may become your biggest fan.

It obvious I like Tiki...........I don't really care about his home life or what he thinks of Coughlin

I wish him the best and hope to see him return to the form he had when he departed. He is a pleasure to watch carry the ball.

Tiki did 3 things to become a remarkable RB after it seemed he was a fumbling guy on the downslide

He dedicated himself to Joe Carini and off season training, he learned to run holding the ball high and tight and with both hands for the most part

lastly he claims to have studied film of walter peyton and learned to slide along until the hole opened up then dart through it

that is a skill not many RBs ever learn but accounts for all of the long runs down the sideline Tiki started to produce with regularity the last few years he was with us.

All kidding aside, Tiki had tremendous vision, and a great training regimen.

Can't see him regaining his top form, but even if he gets close, then he has the ability to produce.

I'm not predicting much....but some team will get their money's worth (veteran minimum) from him.

All kidding aside, Tiki had tremendous vision, and a great training regimen.

Can't see him regaining his top form, but even if he gets close, then he has the ability to produce.

I'm not predicting much....but some team will get their money's worth (veteran minimum) from him.

I guess we'll have to see but its a great story and will be a blast to see how it unfolds

Pittsburg with 90% Tiki would have won last years SB.............Mendenhall needs someone to talke some of the load off

every one said the same thing about Vick and he contributed right away............the following year he blew our doors off

what he did to the Skins and Giants was criminal (no pun intended)

Tiki is not an ordinary human being physically, and his identical twin is still performing at a high level

He had 4 yrs of rest, and his trainer claims he's not lost much if anything at all.

I don't think there is a comparable situation to this other than Vick and we know how that worked out......he very nearly was named league MVP last year.

All the idiots on here who don't want Tiki back do not understand football......the right move here is to move Coughlin out and bring in a HC Tiki would accept............that's not going to happen

what happened to Tom's Leadership Council, and bowling trips BTW ??............out the window as soon as he sensed he was not getting fired

Tommy has become a human boat anchor

Years ago Tom Landry had a RB who would not even talk to him but the guy put up huge numbers and won then a super bowl..........if Landry could handle that, why cant Tommy boy swallow his pride a bit.........and as far as I can see nobodies lining up to kiss his Axx LOL

Tiki is not an ordinary human being physically, and his identical twin is still performing at a high level

He had 4 yrs of rest, and his trainer claims he's not lost much if anything at all.

I don't think there is a comparable situation to this other than Vick and we know how that worked out......he very nearly was named league MVP last year.

All the idiots on here who don't want Tiki back do not understand football......the right move here is to move Coughlin out and bring in a HC Tiki would accept............that's not going to happen

what happened to Tom's Leadership Council, and bowling trips BTW ??............out the window as soon as he sensed he was not getting fired

Tommy has become a human boat anchor

Years ago Tom Landry had a RB who would not even talk to him but the guy put up huge numbers and won then a super bowl..........if Landry could handle that, why cant Tommy boy swallow his pride a bit.........and as far as I can see nobodies lining up to kiss his Axx LOL

Do you think Tiki could become a punter?