SportsWrath

Latest Lavar Rumor

parlintm

I hate posting rumors and I know many of you hate them but I thought that there are probably some of you out there who may have not heard the latest, and would like to know. Since the latest "Lavar has signed" fiascoe about a week or so ago, there's a new rumor that Lavar has decided and that his decision will be announced in the next 24 hrs and this one seems to be more credible. I read somwhere that someone hear it announced on ESPN radio or something... didnt hear it myself though. Yesterday, I read that Lavar asked the Giants for a 7 year, $54 Millon dollar deal. Im just the messanger.

I'm sorry man, but I cant take any rumors seriosuly anymore. Not after that one dude guaranteed Lavar was a Giant by 4 o clock Tuesday on like March 14th. After that dude made a complete ass/fool of himself I havent cared alot about rumors.

I'm sorry man, but I cant take any rumors seriosuly anymore. Not after that one dude guaranteed Lavar was a Giant by 4 o clock Tuesday on like March 14th. After that dude made a complete ass/fool of himself I havent cared alot about rumors.

And it was Adam Schefter of all people. I have a feeling he will sign soon.

Another Giant101 rumour - I wonder if this one is false like the previous 63 have been about Arrrington?

Well, you are right there. Hell, all we need is this guy to get one!

But these are rumors and if any of you watched Draft countdown today, the guys on it were talking about smokescreens and how many of them there are. This guy is probably the victim of all of the smokescreens set upon him and the nag to post all of them into blogs and helping the readers.

But these are rumors and if any of you watched Draft countdown today, the guys on it were talking about smokescreens and how many of them there are. This guy is probably the victim of all of the smokescreens set upon him and the nag to post all of them into blogs and helping the readers.

yah, but there's rumors and then there's acting like you know something everyone in the sports world doesnt...and then making yourself look like a friggin retard and retracing your steps saying you are just a "Giants Blogger" and don't really know what you're talking about.

yah, but there's rumors and then there's acting like you know something everyone in the sports world doesnt...and then making yourself look like a friggin retard and retracing your steps saying you are just a "Giants Blogger" and don't really know what you're talking about.

Well, he probably gets more info then the other guys who post blogs and he is doing his duty. He actually always says before his posts that these are rumors and don't take his word for it completely. So you can't say he was 100% sure while posting, he really was just the messenger of many rumors.

Guest Lockhart

All you have to do is send him an Email with any kind of rumour and this dolt believes it and then includes it in his Blog.

Guest Nutty Sack

There's about as much truth to this nonsense as there is about the guilt of those Duke lacrosse players. Next thing you know Al Sharpton will be representing Lavar in his Giant negotiations. How do I know you ask ??Tawana Brawley told me so.

There's about as much truth to this nonsense as there is about the guilt of those Duke lacrosse players. Next thing you know Al Sharpton will be representing Lavar in his Giant negotiations. How do I know you ask ??Tawana Brawley told me so.

:LMAO:

Guest Carbo
:P Classic! Tawana Brawley! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Guest Nutty Sack
It makes sense that we could've signed Short to lure Arrington here. Now we have Arrington's former NFL teamate in Pierce as well as his teamate from Penn State. This should be interesting.

Quite the opposite..........the signing of Short will finally put an end to the nonsense about Lavar.

well it is the next day any news????

Saw another blog and he said that the Giants are having a pre-draft conference tomorrow and if anything, he believes that Lavar will be signed tomorrow or at least before this weekend. Let's wait and see.