SportsWrath

Antrelle Rolle

JackStroud

Guest StrahansGap

Saying it on the radio is hardly "behind someone's back"

Wait a minute. Was Tom Coughlin in Miami for the radio show with Rolle and Phillips? If not, then it was behind Coughlin's back. I hope you're not trying to say that it's OK to talk shit about your coach on the radio and he isn't there to defend himself. That's not being a man about it. That's being a big pussy. If Rolle had a problem with Coughlin, he should've said it to his face. You being a military guy should know exactly what I'm talking about.

Wait a minute. Was Tom Coughlin in Miami for the radio show with Rolle and Phillips? If not, then it was behind Coughlin's back. I hope you're not trying to say that it's OK to talk shit about your coach on the radio and he isn't there to defend himself. That's not being a man about it. That's being a big pussy. If Rolle had a problem with Coughlin, he should've said it to his face. You being a military guy should know exactly what I'm talking about.

I see what you're saying but the radio is the radio. And he wasn't talking shit, he said what's on his mind.. and pretty much what we've known all along. You can take either side on this.. I think he has a valid point and at the end of the day this is an issue only in NY and its media.

If Rolle and Phillips were asked a question about Tom, they have every right to answer whether Tom was there or not.

Guest StrahansGap

This is not a question of weather or or not they have they right to talk negatively about their coach. It has everything to do with the proper way of going about things. If you went on record with the media and said those things about your boss, what would the outcome be? I know what mine would be. I'd be transfered to Staten Island the next day. I have no respect for people that talk shit to the media but don't have the balls to say it to the persons face. Anyone remeber that guy Jeremy Shockey? PUNK ASS, CRY BABY BIATCH!!!!

This is not a question of weather or or not they have they right to talk negatively about their coach. It has everything to do with the proper way of going about things. If you went on record with the media and said those things about your boss, what would the outcome be? I know what mine would be. I'd be transfered to Staten Island the next day. I have no respect for people that talk shit to the media but don't have the balls to say it to the persons face. Anyone remeber that guy Jeremy Shockey? PUNK ASS, CRY BABY BIATCH!!!!

And still next to Bavaro, the best TE the Giants have had in along time.

Guest StrahansGap

You may be right, but now that Shockey has been gone from the Giants for 3-4 years now, the only thing I can remember about the guy are the drops. And those drops were of epic proportions. Of course he had flashes of brilliance but those important drops and the constant bitching makes me not really give a shit that he's the 2nd best TE in Giants history. I mean, without googling or youtubeing his name and finding out what his biggest and most important plays as a Giant were...I want you to give em to me right off the top of your head. Impossible right? Wrong. Because there were none.

he put his career in jeopardy to warn you fools what was rotten in Denmark :busted_cop:

maybe hes not smart but at least he's honest

Strahan is a kiss assed gay fool

I loved Strahans performance, except for the year he dropped to 250......cant stand his personality.....I'd rather be stranded in an elevator with Teddy Fnnnn Bruschi than Skinny Mike :smartass:

I see where you're coming from.. I guess Antrelle probably didn't think it was a big deal.. who knows. The media tens to make a story out of a nonstory.

If I recally correctly Shockey wasn't playing up to his rookie year hype. We thought we had a star in the making.. but that never came to fruition.

Guest StrahansGap

he put his career in jeopardy to warn you fools what was rotten in Denmark :busted_cop:

maybe hes not smart but at least he's honest

Strahan is a kiss assed gay fool

I loved Strahans performance, except for the year he dropped to 250......cant stand his personality.....I'd rather be stranded in an elevator with Teddy Fnnnn Bruschi than Skinny Mike :smartass:

Strahans personality is what won him a Superbowl. He was a true leader in every sense of the word. We haven't had a leader like him since he retired.The Giants and Giants fans are still waiting for someone to step in and be a leader. And please don't tell me it's Eli. :puke:

Strahans personality is what won him a Superbowl. He was a true leader in every sense of the word. We haven't had a leader like him since he retired.The Giants and Giants fans are still waiting for someone to step in and be a leader. And please don't tell me it's Eli. :puke:

There must be a certain way a leader talks and walks.. he has to be loud and outspoken. I think Tuck is coming to his own.. any leader must first earn his stripes and no one has earned more than Tuck. Expect him to be more vocal

If I recally correctly Shockey wasn't playing up to his rookie year hype. We thought we had a star in the making.. but that never came to fruition.

Well when you're made to block 85% of the time, being a "pass catching" TE it's hard to come to fruition.

The Saints are using him right though, it's a shame we could of had a real weapon in Shockey.

Well when you're made to block 85% of the time, being a "pass catching" TE it's hard to come to fruition.

The Saints are using him right though, it's a shame we could of had a real weapon in Shockey.

Eli's passes were sailing on him... who knows.. maybe we get a good one in the draft.. although that's highly unlikely when we're trying to address the LB position.. but I think Boss is pretty good.. not great but he'll get the job done.

Eli's passes were sailing on him... who knows.. maybe we get a good one in the draft.. although that's highly unlikely when we're trying to address the LB position.. but I think Boss is pretty good.. not great but he'll get the job done.

I got nothing wrong with Boss, he gets the job done and lays himself out to catch some very bad passes by Eli.

I think he only had 39 catches this year, imagine how Shockey would have bitched if he was used that infrequently in New York.