SportsWrath

The Giants need another OJ Anderson as their 3rd back

JMFP

The Giants need someone that they can truly depend on for 3+ yards per carry in the 4th quarter, without turning the ball over.

If we had an OJ Anderson type on our team this year, we would have beaten the Eagles.

I don't want a 30+ year old RB as our starter, but if we could sign a proven pro that knows how to handle game conditions, and keep him fresh into December, it could make a huge difference.

I have a hard time belieiving the turnovers are on the coach.....Coughlin helped to solve Tiki's fumbling problems....for whatever reason, it's just not getting through to Bradshaw and Jacobs.

The Giants need someone that they can truly depend on for 3+ yards per carry in the 4th quarter, without turning the ball over.

If we had an OJ Anderson type on our team this year, we would have beaten the Eagles.

I don't want a 30+ year old RB as our starter, but if we could sign a proven pro that knows how to handle game conditions, and keep him fresh into December, it could make a huge difference.

I have a hard time belieiving the turnovers are on the coach.....Coughlin helped to solve Tiki's fumbling problems....for whatever reason, it's just not getting through to Bradshaw and Jacobs.

http://espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=487957

http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/profile_display.cfm?prospect_id=2521

http://walterfootball.com/draft2011RB.php

Can get him in the 2nd round, possibly in the 3rd. Smart Kid. Was a QB in HS, and in JC. He can be taught to lower his shoulders.

the problem is not the runners its the blockers

Captain Clueless shuffled the O'line and our best run blocker Kevin Bothe was asked to take a seat

Our center cant stop anybody with a partially healed foot

how about if Clueless gives DJ Ware some carries......hes a hard runner as your now seeing on Kick returns

everyone is now going to the 35

Captain Clueless shuffled the O'line and our best run blocker Kevin Bothe was asked to take a seat

Out center cant stop anybody with a partially healed foot

how about if CLueless gives DJ Ware some carries......hes a hard runner as your now seeing on Kick returns

I agree. I'd take OL with the first pick in the draft this year, and bring in a FA.

Out center cant stop anybody with a partially healed foot

how about if CLueless gives DJ Ware some carries......hes a hard runner as your now seeing on Kick returns

You and I are on the same page regarding the Seubert/OHara reshuffling.

But, I've seen many, many fumbles that had absolutely nothing to do with our offensive line.

I can forgive getting tackled behind the line of scrimmage....I can even understand losing a fumble if you are fighting for your life on 4th and short. But nothing makes my blood boil more than watching our of our Fumbling Backs give up the ball after gaining a 1st down.

You and I are on the same page regarding the Seubert/OHara reshuffling.

But, I've seen many, many fumbles that had absolutely nothing to do with our offensive line.

I can forgive getting tackled behind the line of scrimmage....I can even understand losing a fumble if you are fighting for your life on 4th and short. But nothing makes my blood boil more than watching our of our Fumbling Backs give up the ball after gaining a 1st down.

I think we're still the number 1 rushing team in the league at this point as well. It's definitely more to do with turnovers on offense, but the O-line can still stand to improve. They are aging fast. We can't seem to run straight ahead dive plays as well.

we WERE a good running team.........now we cant do anything

Ware is not a fumbler.........give him a shot......fresh legs and hungry

Brandon Jacobs is just a dumb F..........he talks and talks and forgets to hold the ball with 2 hands constantly

With Bradshaw its usually due to unnecessary extra effort

I think we're still the number 1 rushing team in the league at this point as well. It's definitely more to do with turnovers on offense, but the O-line can still stand to improve. They are aging fast. We can't seem to run straight ahead dive plays as well.

We need a crazy fucking Somoan at DT, and then we need some monster from Nebraska as our center.

O'Hara should have been IR'd this year. Expecting a 300+ pound man to deal with a lis franc / achilles problem was absurd.

Running backs are a dime a dozen....anyone from the SEC is better than the two-headed fumblers we rely on now.

Anyone think Jimmy Johnson or Bill Parcells would have stood for the shit that Giants fans dealt with this season? And that includes Manning.....Parcells would have shit down his neck at some point in the season.

We need a crazy fucking Somoan at DT, and then we need some monster from Nebraska as our center.

O'Hara should have been IR'd this year. Expecting a 300+ pound man to deal with a lis franc / achilles problem was absurd.

Its that Old Hoary View of Entrenched Head Coaches that a wounded veteran is better than a healthy rookie or journeyman. Absurd.

Its that Old Hoary View of Entrenched Head Coaches that a wounded veteran is better than a healthy rookie or journeyman. Absurd.

Yup....totally.

The really frustrating thing is Seubert was doing a great job. Not a decent job, a great job. And he's a veteran. Everyone here tracked the situation....it was clear OHara was struggling with his foot. Sorry, the lower down you go, the tougher it is for a big man.

I can understand not IRing him, given his importance....but no way should he have come back.

If Coughlin deserves any blame, I'd start right there.

Yup....totally.

The really frustrating thing is Seubert was doing a great job. Not a decent job, a great job. And he's a veteran. Everyone here tracked the situation....it was clear OHara was struggling with his foot. Sorry, the lower down you go, the tougher it is for a big man.

I can understand not IRing him, given his importance....but no way should he have come back.

If Coughlin deserves any blame, I'd start right there.

that and not sending the hands team out DOOMED our season and may send our franchise into a tailspin

what the Fukk was Coughlin thinking........I dont think he's all there anymore

that and not sending the hands team out DOOMED our season and may send our franchise into a tailspin

what the Fukk was Coughlin thinking........I dont think he's all there anymore

From what I understand, the special teams were warned to watch for the onside kick.

So, what do they do?.....they turn their backs on the kicker and run away from the onside kick.

Seriously, our special teams have sucked cock all season. In that game, they made two fatal errors (the onside kick, and the punt), and both of them involved doing exactly opposite what the coaching staff advised.

The Giants need a starter at RB. Bradshaw and Jacobs are 2nd/3rd tier.

I agree.....a big part of being "the man" is not just stats, but dependability. Neither one of these guys can be trusted in clutch situations because of how often they fumble.

Coughlin did not call the team aside and warn of an onsides........he was casual about it

if he was serious he would have had the hands team out there

Sorry Jack, I forgot you were there.

From what I understand, the special teams were warned to watch for the onside kick.

So, what do they do?.....they turn their backs on the kicker and run away from the onside kick.

Seriously, our special teams have sucked cock all season. In that game, they made two fatal errors (the onside kick, and the punt), and both of them involved doing exactly opposite what the coaching staff advised.

Hey Joe I feel your pain man you know I do....but Coughlin gave the same warning to ST he always does. When he was asked pointedly why he did not have the hands team out there if he was concerned about the onside...he said he did not want to give up field position on a possible good return. HUH?!? :huh: :huh: :huh: Our Special Ed Teams and good returns do not go together. At worst if you have your hands guys out there and if they recover the ball you are on at least your own forty.

Not too many Giants returns of any sort has made it to the 40 this year. That was wholly on the coaches...Coughlin and the ST's coach. The ST coach should have come a running to Coughlin and pointed out we have 7 minutes to play....we recover the ball at our 40 even if we don't squeeze out a first down we make them use their timeouts; and then pin them deep with an angled kick.

I posted a D. Thomas video at the beginning of the year, I like him. I think we can wait till 2012 though. I still like Jacobs and he looked like a beast again with Boothe,Seubert and Snee in the middle, we get Koets back next year as well. I am not sure why everyone wants Oline in the 1st round. We given up 16 sacks the second least in the NFL. We just struggled recently when we brought back the one footed O'Hara. In 2012 though, the RB class could be loaded. LaMichael James,Trent Richardson,Bryce Brown(who will take Thomas's place at KState next year), Dion Lewis and Ryan Williams could all declare

He sure didn't get stopped in the 3rd quarter of that Super Bowl.

oh you meant we need him for the 3rd Q of the super bowl. seriously we had very little offense that day, that whole year in fact.

the offense is far superior to that team.