SportsWrath

Sorry

so-cal dub

oh just stop it already. the man stumbled head first to the ground and caused his own fumble. the dog isn't sure it is possible to attempt a feet frist slide and "slip" in a way that would cause him to fall face first on the ground. if that is the case, then the dog would question paying an "athlete" at the professional level money with that low level of coordination. he is a solid QB that made a poor play and caughed up the fall foolishly. it happens...not to the elite in the field, but it does happen.

ha ha ha...blunatic, after careful consideration the dog has come to the obvious conlcusion that you are in fact the proud owner of the most boring poster in the history of sportswrath. ha ha ha ha...what would you do with your time if not for correcting spelling on a MB? boring, b-l-u-n-a-t-i-c, boring.

ha ha ha...blunatic, after careful consideration the dog has come to the obvious conlcusion that you are in fact the proud owner of the most boring poster in the history of sportswrath. ha ha ha ha...what would you do with your time if not for correcting spelling on a MB? boring, b-l-u-n-a-t-i-c, boring.

although i do own you on a regular basis, lincoln freed the slaves. find another master or get less redundant.

oh just stop it already. the man stumbled head first to the ground and caused his own fumble. the dog isn't sure it is possible to attempt a feet frist slide and "slip" in a way that would cause him to fall face first on the ground. if that is the case, then the dog would question paying an "athlete" at the professional level money with that low level of coordination. he is a solid QB that made a poor play and caughed up the fall foolishly. it happens...not to the elite in the field, but it does happen.

There's no excuse for putting the ball on the ground, but he definitely slipped on the turf. Ignorance doesn't look good on you, just watch the play closely, you'll see what I mean.

There's no excuse for putting the ball on the ground, but he definitely slipped on the turf. Ignorance doesn't look good on you, just watch the play closely, you'll see what I mean.

with all do respect, the dog just watched the video from several angles. sorry, he was leaning forward and lunged to the ground. he made no attemot to slide, and if you watch the video, his foot never slips from under him. it plants on the ground and he lunges. it was what it was - a poor play.

with all do respect, the dog just watched the video from several angles. sorry, he was leaning forward and lunged to the ground. he made no attemot ??? to slide, and if you watch the video, his foot never slips from under him. it plants on the ground and he lunges. it was what it was - a poor play.

he didn't slip. He dove forward when he didn't need to. Hell, he could have curled up into the fetal position with all the time he had. It was a bad play, we shouldn't even bother defending it.

The Prince is noticing the dog is taking on some troll-like traits by attacking Blu.

/Royalty :D

I saw him trying to slide but also wanted to get more yards.. he didn't make up his mind soon enough... therebe we got the slive (I think I just made a word up).. word up. Fuck do the gobble.. do the slive :D

The Prince is noticing the dog is taking on some troll-like traits by attacking Blu.

/Royalty :D

blunatic enjoys jumping in on threads the dog is on, offering very little (aside from the juvenile lame joke or two and attempts to correct spelling), and then slinking off from there...the dog used to be entertained by him, but as the dog said, now it is more than slightly boring. no "trolling" by the dog, just a tad saddened by the sudden bore blunatic has become. what a pity...

blunatic enjoys jumping in on threads the dog is on, offering very little (aside from the juvenile lame joke or two and attempts to correct spelling), and then slinking off from there...the dog used to be entertained by him, but as the dog said, now it is more than slightly boring. no "trolling" by the dog, just a tad saddened by the sudden bore blunatic has become. what a pity...

I bet you used spell check this time. :P

i slink? your whole presence here is one big slink. you're like a slinky- in fact people love watching you fall down stairs. i've forgotten more about

football then you'll ever know. I don't waste it arguing with people like you with an agenda and no testicles.

i do notice that you spell check after i correct you. do it all the time, people won't notice you're such an idiot until the second paragraph.

take care lonely guy. enjoy the hungry man turkey dinner.

i slink? your whole presence here is one big slink. you're like a slinky- in fact people love watching you fall down stairs. i've forgotten more about

football then you'll ever know. I don't waste it arguing with people like you with an agenda and no testicles.

i do notice that you spell check after i correct you. do it all the time, people won't notice you're such an idiot until the second paragraph.

take care lonely guy. enjoy the hungry man turkey dinner.

the dog doesn't bother with spell check, he has his own little spell checker right here...jump through the dog's hoop blunatic...jump, jump, jump! and since you know soooooo much about football, please stop keeping all of that wonderful knowledge to yourself and share with all of us. the dog for one is eager to read something relevant from you, something that is not a total bore for the dog...oh nevermind, just slink away and come back refreshed with your dictionary this weekend...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...boring, b-l-u-n-a-t-i-c...boring.

the dog doesn't bother with spell check, he has his own little spell checker right here...jump through the dog's hoop blunatic...jump, jump, jump! and since you know soooooo much about football, please stop keeping all of that wonderful knowledge to yourself and share with all of us. the dog for one is eager to read something relevant from you, something that is not a total bore for the dog...oh nevermind, just slink away and come back refreshed with your dictionary this weekend...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...boring, b-l-u-n-a-t-i-c...boring.

Ooooooh snap. I better go look up what the fuck slink means.

grow some balls and i'll discuss with you. till then, i'll treat you like the troll you are. some of the guys on this board like to agree with you once in a while. makes them feel magnanimous or contrary (you can look that up on line). I'm not one of them. You have an agenda to be contrary to giants fans. It makes your pitiful existence a little less pitiful. like thinking sad people are funny, which you admitted the other day. So, I treat you like the filthy, lonely, unintelligent drone you are.

grow some balls and i'll discuss with you. till then, i'll treat you like the troll you are. some of the guys on this board like to agree with you once in a while. makes them feel magnanimous or contrary (you can look that up on line). I'm not one of them. You have an agenda to be contrary to giants fans. It makes your pitiful existence a little less pitiful. like thinking sad people are funny, which you admitted the other day. So, I treat you like the filthy, lonely, unintelligent drone you are.

ha ha ha...the dog thinks you must be losing your edge. when in god's name did the dog say sad people are funny?? you are the one who always assumes the dog is "lonely" and "sad." and then you keep after it. the dog never said that. ha ha ha ha...blunatic needs to stick to spelling, because reading for comprehension is not your thing. by the way, the dog finds it funny that you accuse the dog of making fun of sad people, yet you end your little tirade with the bolded line above...ha ha ha ha ha...people agree with the dog when they want to. they don't when they don't want to. who are you to judge any of it...your a middle aged man on a sports message board correcting people's spelling and getting all hot bothered over someone's opinions on a football team...ha ha ha ha...maybe you are not so boring for the dog afterall...ha ha ha ha ha...

yeah you said it, you even tried to back track after you did. not surprising you'd deny it. . but then, you also said the broncos were a solid team, how old are you, past middle age i think. i recall you spoke of going to an old folks island somewhere, yes?

yeah you said it, you even tried to back track after you did. not surprising you'd deny it. . but then, you also said the broncos were a solid team, how old are you, past middle age i think. i recall you spoke of going to an old folks island somewhere, yes?

ok, just because the dog wanted to be sure you were losing it, below is the dog's quote that you somehow turned into the dog finding it funny when people are sad....ummmm, stop focusing on spelling and start focusing on reading comprehension...

the dog was wondering when you might come sniffing around again. thank goodness you are here to assist in checking spelling...etc...the dog isn't sure what else you bring to the table, but at least you have that, and the dog for one appreciates it. now run along, somewhere in the general discussion section someone misused the word "their" and needs your help! and you think the dog is sad...too funny you are.

here's the link to the thread so that you can reread it from start to finish:

http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showtopic=36723

and please find where the dog said the broncos were "solid"...the dog argued that Orton is a good QB, comparable to little eli, only he falls short in wins because the team around him is terrible...again, it may be time for you to retire from the boards, your losing it old man...

not unusual you don't recall the things you said, with your advanced age and all. More importantly, when you have no stance except to be contrary, your position changes depending on the stance of those you want to argue with. It's a typical case study of manic depressive behavior.

When the Giants and Broncos were both 5-0 last year, you said the Broncos were a true 5-0 team and they had a bright future. Since then they've won, what? 3 games? Brilliant prognostication, dogfart.