SportsWrath

Dropped Passes

Virginia Giant

If one wanted to call Nicks out for anything ( which I don't ) it would be for the pick 6 int in the 2nd quarter not the drop late.

He broke off his route ( a slant ) instead of fighting to get where he is supposed to be on the field. Obviously a huge mistake as it was a 10 point swing at least, if not 14.

Again, that is something the coaches need to work and stress with him. he is, at the end of teh day, still a young receiver but he wioll learn from this and get better.

Bradshaw had a pair hit him as well. And there was the one to Boss that went right through his hands and plugged him in the facemask.

So many things went wrong tonight that it is hard to blame the refs. As I have said in a number of threads now the Giants deserved to lose. But damned if the refs didn't give every close call to those fucks from the south.

Oh and I can't wait for the day that some defender lights up Bryant. His behavior post-play was above cockiness. Bryant is definitely the latest manifestation of the diva WR and if there is any hope to ending that plague a couple good shots to Bryant will be a good start.

Too bad the opening in his facemask wasn't a little wider or the ball would have stuck in it. That was a perfect strike by Eli.

Oh, And If I see Jacobs number called on 4th and inches just to watch him not get it one more fucking time I am going to kill gilbride. I knew that fucking play was coming all the way down here in tampa

Even though I think Jacobs should get 2 yards when he needs 1, I still think that was a horrible spot by the ref. It definitely looked like he had the ball at the marker before any part of his body hit the ground. TC won't ever challenge those again though because you never win a challenge like that.

Oh, And If I see Jacobs number called on 4th and inches just to watch him not get it one more fucking time I am going to kill gilbride. I knew that fucking play was coming all the way down here in tampa

I think that one sucked royally. The only play I can think of that hurt more was the pick 6.

First of all, in Eli and Hakeem's defense, the obvious call on 3rd and goal from the 1, is to pound it with Jacobs or Bradshaw. You give Ahmad the ball at the 7 on 1st down, he gets it to the 1, false start, okay, you give the ball to Ahmad on 2nd from the 6 and he gets you to the 1 again....GIVE THE ROCK TO AHMAD! He's GOING to get 1 yard! That's Giants football, plain and simple!!

And if you're going to throw the ball, run the god damn playaction after you just handed it off twice in a row! Notice, it worked later in the game for 6!!!

I don't understand how Gilbride continues to make these playcall mistakes. Yes, I know, Nicks messed up the entire timing of the route and Gilbride can't be held accountable for it...but Jesus, come the fuck on! There's no law against running the ball 3 times in a row!

Even though I think Jacobs should get 2 yards when he needs 1, I still think that was a horrible spot by the ref. It definitely looked like he had the ball at the marker before any part of his body hit the ground. TC won't ever challenge those again though because you never win a challenge like that.

Couldn't agree more. They can't even CALL for a fucking measurement when it was that close? They needed a yard... Jacobs got AT LEAST a half yard (looked to me like he got the first). What the fuck?

I'm just going to come out and say it: I've NEVER in all my years of watching football seen as many shit calls/non calls go against the Giants. Never.