SportsWrath

Dropped Passes

Virginia Giant

I've been saying it for a long time. Hakeem Nicks is not as sure hand as everyone thinks. This kid has some major drop pass issues.

But then he catches balls that no one in there right mind catches, it's a trade off..but that one he dropped on 2nd and 20 was a killer...he would have scored.

But then he catches balls that no one in there right mind catches, it's a trade off..but that one he dropped on 2nd and 20 was a killer...he would have scored.

I said the same thing to my wife If Nicks had of caught that ball that was 6 there was no one behind him and if it was in stride no one would of touched him .

I saw that twice tonight Jacobs and Manningham

Bradshaw had a pair hit him as well. And there was the one to Boss that went right through his hands and plugged him in the facemask.

So many things went wrong tonight that it is hard to blame the refs. As I have said in a number of threads now the Giants deserved to lose. But damned if the refs didn't give every close call to those fucks from the south.

Oh and I can't wait for the day that some defender lights up Bryant. His behavior post-play was above cockiness. Bryant is definitely the latest manifestation of the diva WR and if there is any hope to ending that plague a couple good shots to Bryant will be a good start.

Bradshaw had a pair hit him as well. And there was the one to Boss that went right through his hands and plugged him in the facemask.

So many things went wrong tonight that it is hard to blame the refs. As I have said in a number of threads now the Giants deserved to lose. But damned if the refs didn't give every close call to those fucks from the south.

Oh and I can't wait for the day that some defender lights up Bryant. His behavior post-play was above cockiness. Bryant is definitely the latest manifestation of the diva WR and if there is any hope to ending that plague a couple good shots to Bryant will be a good start.

Oh yeah I forgot the Boss one . dont remember seeing Badshaw drop any before the run must of been when the lights where off :smartass:. Seriously though I did not see every play.

That drop by Boss would have been a touchdown.

Oh, And If I see Jacobs number called on 4th and inches just to watch him not get it one more fucking time I am going to kill gilbride. I knew that fucking play was coming all the way down here in tampa

Jacobs SHOULD be your classic guy who can get a yard, or inches whenever needed. Yet he has NEVER shown he can do that. Sure once in the blue moon he forces the pile ahead for that yard. But he is far more likely to take the pile an extra yard once he is past the first yard line than he ever is at doing the actual job. When he was Tiki's backup he was pegged as being a big bruiser who gets you that yard. He didn't do it then he doesn't do it now.

Jacobs SHOULD be your classic guy who can get a yard, or inches whenever needed. Yet he has NEVER shown he can do that. Sure once in the blue moon he forces the pile ahead for that yard. But he is far more likely to take the pile an extra yard once he is past the first yard line than he ever is at doing the actual job. When he was Tiki's backup he was pegged as being a big bruiser who gets you that yard. He didn't do it then he doesn't do it now.

Exactly. He has never shown that he is good that short yardage situation. Yet they consistently use him for that situation and come up short.

Oh, And If I see Jacobs number called on 4th and inches just to watch him not get it one more fucking time I am going to kill gilbride. I knew that fucking play was coming all the way down here in tampa

My question is how can they NOT call for a fucking measurement there? It was definitely close enough to call, yet the refs were more than happy to just give Dallas the ball.

There are are a few things I see that need to be coached up that haven't been to this point... and honestly, it's pathetic.

Almost NONE of our guys hold the ball properly. I see daylight between the ball and the ballcarrier ALL the time on this team, and it's just a matter of time before we have five fumbles in a game and we fucking lose it. Jacobs, Bradshaw, Nicks... NONE of those guys properly secure the ball.

There are are a few things I see that need to be coached up that haven't been to this point... and honestly, it's pathetic.

Almost NONE of our guys hold the ball properly. I see daylight between the ball and the ballcarrier ALL the time on this team, and it's just a matter of time before we have five fumbles in a game and we fucking lose it. Jacobs, Bradshaw, Nicks... NONE of those guys properly secure the ball.

It is so bad it almost demands you go to the old High School system of forcing them to carry a ball at all times when they are at the practice facility and at any time someone can try and punch it out. No it DOES demand that system.

Hell if I were a coach that would be policy 24/7.

It is so bad it almost demands you go to the old High School system of forcing them to carry a ball at all times when they are at the practice facility and at any time someone can try and punch it out. No it DOES demand that system.

Hell if I were a coach that would be policy 24/7.

That's exactly what I said to the woman after Bradshaw's fumble. He should be carrying a ball on the sidelines with how bad he has been with fumbles. His fumble in the game would not have happened if he was carrying it properly and how is Coughlin not chewing him out after every fumble. He needs to carry it tucked high on his chest/shoulder. Maybe he needs to watch footage of Tiki to see how to properly carry a football and Nicks and Manningham are even worse.

If Boss cathces that pass in the endzone and there was no holding on the Nicks TD, the Giants win...even though they made John Kitna look like John Elway.

But how about my boy Thigpen?

Shit, if they get the call RIGHT after review on the Bryant TD, the holding call, and don't allow Dallas to DECLINE A FUCKING FALSE START PENALTY then we win the game.

We played like shit, but that still should have been good enough to beat Dallas. The refs didn't need to help.