SportsWrath

I think its awesome were a top 10 team again but

JackStroud

what the heck happened last year and how can we be sure the same scenario might not repeat itself

I don't think beating the Cowboys will totally erase the awful taste last season left in my mouth, and heart

BUT a thorough asskicking of Dallas tomorrow night will definitely make me feel we can play with he top 5 teams at this point.......whoever they are in this league of near total parity

Yes the Colts look good now....as do the (blank, sorry can't think of anyone special at this point)

I want to start seeing weekly asskickings, I want total NFL domination

Don't tell me we do not have the player to do it

The Colts caught us early, and we gave them wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much credit and changed our schemes for Peyton.

This has the potential to be a Giants team for the ages :thumbs:

I think the Colts are just about as inconsistent as every other team in the NFL this season. Tennessee might be the best team in the AFC after the Steelers and they really aren't that great, but they play physical and don't make many mistakes. In other words, the Colts aren't even the best team in the AFC, let alone the NFL. I also think Baltimore is better than Indy even with barely beating Buffalo.

I think the Colts are just about as inconsistent as every other team in the NFL this season. Tennessee might be the best team in the AFC after the Steelers and they really aren't that great, but they play physical and don't make many mistakes. In other words, the Colts aren't even the best team in the AFC, let alone the NFL. I also think Baltimore is better than Indy even with barely beating Buffalo.

In other words you agree with me that there are no clear top 10 at this point

Lets just trundle on, make the playoffs and run off 4 in a row again LOL

In other words you agree with me that there are no clear top 10 at this point

Lets just trundle on, make the playoffs and run off 4 in a row again LOL

Essentially, but I'm not impressed by the Colts at all. They beat us because we had a brain dead game plan and were very ill prepared (especially for the no huddle offense they ran).

When you're defending SB champs get throttled by the Cleveland Browns, there's definitely no clear cut favorite....

Essentially, but I'm not impressed by the Colts at all. They beat us because we had a brain dead game plan and were very ill prepared (especially for the no huddle offense they ran).

When you're defending SB champs get throttled by the Cleveland Browns, there's definitely no clear cut favorite....

yeah the Browns beat the Saints at their own game, tricky plays and taking risks that paid off

what the heck happened last year and how can we be sure the same scenario might not repeat itself

I have one word for you: injuries.

And no, we can't be certain that scenario won't repeat itself. Thats the nature of the NFL.

If this team stays healthy, they're in the playoffs. They may even go deep.

Bill Sheridan is perhaps the worst coach of all time, to fail with that much talent.

You're telling us, dude...lol

Fewell can get the defense fired up and in the right position to make plays. Having safeties that are healthy, helps, too...I think Giants have one of the best secondarys in the league.