SportsWrath

Steve Serby in the NY Post sees 2007 repeat

JackStroud

HA HA HA...Sorry, Jack. I have watched 2 Giants games this season, including last Sunday night, and I see a team that will limp into Cowboys stadium in a few weeks with its entire season hanging in the balance. And then it will get ugly.

Nah, you still have Wade Phillips as your coach.

You mean the team that marched down the field and promptly turned it over? Or when Brandon Jacobs busted out like 40 yards against an already beaten Bears defense? Up until that point, the Bears defense had virtually held the Giants to 3 points the entire game defending half and less than half a field. The score should have been about a 70-3, not 17, but we can't score points and can't stop the mental mistakes (Bradshaw holding the ball like a loaf of bread, Jacobs afraid of getting hit and missing the handoff). Eli is playing pretty mediocre at the moment and our red zone offense sucks.

And Lawrence Tynes is still our field goal kicker.

This about sums it up nicely

HA HA HA...Sorry, Jack. I have watched 2 Giants games this season, including last Sunday night, and I see a team that will limp into Cowboys stadium in a few weeks with its entire season hanging in the balance. And then it will get ugly.

Well that does not make you an expert

Here's the deal. The Cowboys are annually over-blown and hyped.....in truth they have been an annual 8-8 team for a long long long time (since 95)

If you did watch Sunday, you better get 3 QBs ready for the Giants game.

You guys will never sniff the SB with that roster, and that HC.........you have Ware with a bad neck to build on

PERIOD

I agree the O was tight the first half.....they seemed totally out of synch.........the problem was they were not stretching the field and the Bears were creeping up......you cannot do that against a good defense.....they will strangle you

and short passes are not the answer in that situation either as that leads to a lot of tipped balls

Giants riding their pass rush to the SB........hey after watching Sunday its very possible

Jack .....if we are 5-2 at the bye ( and we very well could be ) ...i will start to believe .......i admire your mindless optimism though

regards

UK

Who the heck cares what Steve Serby says?

I don't think any of us here need Steve Serby to tell us about our Giants.

Just for the record I never get too excited or depressed about the opening quarter of the season. I've yet to see a single Giants team that was succesful that didn't work it's kinks out as the season went along and develop over time. We just never seem to be the team that comes out firing on all cylinders from the gate.

Think season 1 of Seinfeld as opposed to season 1 of Friends.

-Z

For the Cowboys sure.

You played awesome today.