SportsWrath

Gilbride And Eli

Mr. P

I know most of you hate Gilbride but we have to remember that Eli changes the play at the line of scrimmage ALOT.

so when we are all fired up about the offensive playcalling we must take that into consideration and at least spread the blame to both of them.

i know its easy to make gilbride the scapegoat but eli has arguably the most freedom at the line outside of peyton. and by all accounts changes the play quite a bit.

Is he the one calling inside draws for Bradshaw all the time?

They're both to blame for the continual Delay-Of-Game penalties though. We must have the highest number of those in the league.

fact is we don't really know which ones eli is changing and which ones he isnt. but even if hes not changing TO the bradshaw draw, hes not changing out of it either when it happens.

I'm not sure I'd call what Eli does at the line 'changing the play'... the sideline, Gilbride, sends in a formation and two plays, usually a run and a pass. Eli decides which play to use when he gets to the line.

I think thats why there are so many delay of game penalties... thats a lot of info to relay twice, first to the QB, and then once more in the huddle.

I'm not sure I'd call what Eli does at the line 'changing the play'... the sideline, Gilbride, sends in a formation and two plays, usually a run and a pass. Eli decides which play to use when he gets to the line.

I think thats why there are so many delay of game penalties... thats a lot of info to relay twice, first to the QB, and then once more in the huddle.

ive always heard he goes to the line with 3 plays.

Is he the one calling inside draws for Bradshaw all the time?

They're both to blame for the continual Delay-Of-Game penalties though. We must have the highest number of those in the league.

I wanna know who's calling 40 yard bombs on 3rd and 2....