SportsWrath

Giants & Jets Game Thread

jranieli

i hope its not a 1 preseason game thing. several years we've had receivers do that kinda shit.

nice int.

Yeah, I know, and every year they have some receiver(s) look sharp and they keep that piece of crap Moss instead.

Yeah, I know, and every year they have some receiver(s) look sharp and they keep that piece of crap Moss instead.

Now I'm not sticking up for Moss because he's gone come week one but out of all of those "receivers" who have looked sharp. How many of them were picked up by other teams? Or even caught a pass in a regular season game?

Cruz is looking good so far though, would like to see what he would do against starters though.

Also we finally have a back up QB in Sorgi

Now I'm not sticking up for Moss because he's gone come week one but out of all of those "receivers" who have looked sharp. How many of them were picked up by other teams? Or even caught a pass in a regular season game?

Cruz is looking good so far though, would like to see what he would do against starters though.

Also we finally have a back up QB in Sorgi

I thought Carr was excellent in his stint here...but Sorgi, despite his awkward delivery, is a solid backup...always has been

"I feel fine. I feel normal. The play was my fault. We had a run play with an option to throw a fade that I thought I might try, but Brandon was coming right up the middle. Sometimes you make a mistake and you get hit in the head. It's preseason. You learn from it. I'll be back as soon as I can. It's really not an injury. Nothing serious. I really feel like I could go back out and play right now if I had to."

I thought Carr was excellent in his stint here...but Sorgi, despite his awkward delivery, is a solid backup...always has been

The only thing about Carr was after being sacked a record setting number of times, he took off with the ball more then he should of. In the second TD pass to Cruz Sorgi stayed in the line of fire and took a hit, I'm willing to bet Carr would of tucked the ball and tried to run with it.

The only thing about Carr was after being sacked a record setting number of times, he took off with the ball more then he should of. In the second TD pass to Cruz Sorgi stayed in the line of fire and took a hit, I'm willing to bet Carr would of tucked the ball and tried to run with it.

I'll give you that...to be fair, though, I don't think he would have had enough time to duck and run, that one was either throw or get sacked, they didn't even cover the TE haha

I hope they use Moss on the first play of the season, let him get his annual "turf toe" or whatever the fuck it is he gets......get it out of the way early and put this kid in for the rest of the season.

Fuck that Cut his ass on August 28th

Smith, Manningham, Nicks , Barden, Cruz , Hagan and Maybe that Tim Brown guy. or Duke Calhoun

If you got 11 stitches on the job, wouldn't you go home? It's meaningless anyway, they're winning without him.

YEAH I STAY ON THE SIDE LINES WITH MY TEAM AND LET THEM WATCH ME BLEED I DON''T LEAVE UNTIL THE GAME IS OVER

but that's just me