SportsWrath

Giants sign DT Linval Joseph

BIGBLUE01

I havent found a link yet, but its supposedly been done. Im sure Pdub will have somethin shortly.

New York must be getting ready for camp: Giants reached agreement with second-round pick Linval Joseph on a four-year deal.

Schefter's twitter account.

I'm more excited about him than our first round pick. We really need some push up the middle. If he pans out, and Canty/Alford/Cofield gets back to form, we could get away with Goff as MLB. Or whoever winds up there.

My feelings too. I can accept JPP being a gamble is this kid has the goods to be a starter.

I'm more excited about him than our first round pick. We really need some push up the middle. If he pans out, and Canty/Alford/Cofield gets back to form, we could get away with Goff as MLB. Or whoever winds up there.

Agreed....of all the draft picks, he's the closest to a blue-chipper that we've got.

JPP might become another freak, but this defense needs a fucking banger, and Linval Joseph looks to be one.

My feelings too. I can accept JPP being a gamble is this kid has the goods to be a starter.

Agreed.

He's a lunchpail-type that will probably never get all the fanfare, but will boost our run-D by a good 30-50 yards per game.