SportsWrath

1st Annual Sportswrath.com Interactive Mock Draft

Money

I just want to take this quick moment to apologize for the delay and subsequent rapid fire draft picks. I had class from 6:00 to 8:00, and the person who volunteered to act as Interim Commish must have had a last minute conflict, so everything got delayed. Fortunately, almost everyone had sent me their selections in advance, so we are back on schedule. Again, sorry for the confusion and inconvenience. I'm going to update to first post before the next pick...

man, for about a second, i really did think kiwanuka was gonna drop to me

Mathias Kiwanuka once killed a bear with his bare hands. Afterwards somebody told him Davey Crockett did the same thing so Kiwanuka hunted down the bear's entire family and killed them too. For good measure he fed the bearmeat to his pet Python. Then he killed and ate the Python.

No way I was going to allow Kiwanuka to fall past my pick.

If this draft doesn't make Brett Favre reconsider retirement nothing will.

Speaking of which, if Brett Favre retires, Kiwanuka's gonna kill and eat him.

Mathias Kiwanuka once killed a bear with his bare hands. Afterwards somebody told him Davey Crockett did the same thing so Kiwanuka hunted down the bear's entire family and killed them too. For good measure he fed the bearmeat to his pet Python. Then he killed and ate the Python.

No way I was going to allow Kiwanuka to fall past my pick.

If this draft doesn't make Brett Favre reconsider retirement nothing will.

Speaking of which, if Brett Favre retires, Kiwanuka's gonna kill and eat him.

i don't doubt it.

Hey, has anyone else had problems with this site? I've been trying to have it load sine I last posted. Every other site I went to worked but this one.

Like I said ... Pizan's got this thing covered if Money needs to take a break or hit the bathroom. :doh:

Like I said ... Pizan's got this thing covered if Money needs to take a break or hit the bathroom. :doh:

You know I really dont know what the issue was, I thought sportswrath.com was bogging down or something becuase this site was the only one that wouldnt load so I know it wasnt my internet connection. I was wondering if anyone else has had these problems at all. It really came at the worst of times, and I dont want anyone to think I left or anything.