SportsWrath

1st Annual Sportswrath.com Interactive Mock Draft

Money

***NEW SELECTION***

This is a very, very tough pick for me. I've already picked a dominant linemen in this draft but another very good linemen dropped. However, this is a team with a lot of needs. Our front seven is in need of more help though seeing that Lewis is approaching the backend of his career. So with the 44th pick in the 2006 draft, the Baltimore Ravens select:

Tamba Hali DE PSU

For Pizan and GMs scheduled to draft tomorrrow, here is the draft board to use for teams who miss their pick and fail to send a list in advance:

1. Laurence Maroney (21.33)

2. Mathias Kiwanuka (25.0)

3. Jonathan Joseph (26.67)

4. Tamba Hali (28.33)

5. Gabe Watson (34.33)

6. Sinorice Moss (37.0)

7. Thomas Howard (37.33)

8. Max Jean-Gilles (38.67)

9. Marcedes Lewis (39.67)

10. Kamerion Wimbley (39.67)

11. Davin Joseph (40.0)

12. D'Qwell Jackson (40.33)

13. Kelly Jennings (42.67)

14. Ko Simpson (43.33)

15. Joseph Addai (46.0)

16. Richard Marshall (46.0)

17. Claude Wroten (47.0)

18. Daniel Bullocks (47.67)

^^ Updated draft board. ^^

Solid half round today guys.

Taking part of this draft has really allowed me to realize how much depth there is in this draft. At pick #44, there was so much talent I could pick from and it was an extremely challenging pick. With this in mind, I hope the Giants take advantage of this.

***NEW SELECTION***

With the 47th pick, the Atlanta Falcons select Max Jean-Gilles, OG, Georgia

Selection was made according to generic draft boards, as the GM failed to submit his pick and send a personalized draft board in advance.

***NEW SELECTION***

With the 48th pick, the Minnesota Vikings select Marcedes Lewis, TE, UCLA

Selection was made according to generic draft boards, as the GM failed to submit his pick and send a personalized draft board in advance.

We will finish Round 2 tomorrow night...

Solid half round today guys.

Taking part of this draft has really allowed me to realize how much depth there is in this draft. At pick #44, there was so much talent I could pick from and it was an extremely challenging pick. With this in mind, I hope the Giants take advantage of this.

i thought tamba hali was a great pick. i was going to take him if moss wasnt available. who were you deciding between?

The Giants GM is encouraged by the talent on the board, however, there is much discension at Jints Central as their are profound dilemmas currently serving as obstacles.

More to come.

Stay tuned...

This was a lot of fun today once money got back from class and it started to roll....

i thought it went pretty well i wish i made it on tuesday when i got to pick for the bills i could have gone with Ngata and Jonathan Scott in the second filling some of thier big needs but I dont mind Vernon Davis he will be very good and add as a threat for the bills which they can use also blocking which they lack

now if J.P. develops which i think he will become a decent QB in the league (I know i will get heat for that)

You know I really dont know what the issue was, I thought sportswrath.com was bogging down or something becuase this site was the only one that wouldnt load so I know it wasnt my internet connection. I was wondering if anyone else has had these problems at all. It really came at the worst of times, and I dont want anyone to think I left or anything.

Maybe Money's such a control freak that he rigged the thing to block your access. Meanwhile he goes along with the story that you were supposed to be running this thing while he was off at class learning about Desmond Howard. Then he yaps about how you dropped the ball.

Personally Pizan, I think you got sabotaged.

Can't believe how far D'qwell Jackson fell. Nice value there.

Can't believe Money thought Pizan could handle running this thing.

Can't believe how good of a draft the Packers are having so far.

Can't believe it's not butter.