SportsWrath

1st Annual Sportswrath.com Interactive Mock Draft

Money

Maybe Money's such a control freak that he rigged the thing to block your access. Meanwhile he goes along with the story that you were supposed to be running this thing while he was off at class learning about Desmond Howard. Then he yaps about how you dropped the ball.

Personally Pizan, I think you got sabotaged.

The class I was at was actually a Personality Psychology discussion section (pretty much a blow-off class for me; I only took it because I needed a 4-credit class and my girlfriend at the time was like "hey take this class with me."), so Desmond Howard doesn't come up much. Since I'm not a Psych major, whenever I open my mouth in that class, its to make a joke or witty comment. NEVER, EVER to make an insightful comment.

But, despite my approach to the class, I was so endeared by the GSI and the rest of the class that I was handpicked to run a game of Jeopardy as preparation for our final exam. My impersonation of Trebeck was spot on. Thus, there was no diabolical scheme at play. I have several rock solid alibis and no motive to undermine Pizan...

hey...I don't think that was a bad pick at all. Wroten can come in and start from day one as a DE in their 3-4...plus that defensive line needs a whole lotta help

I agree, Wroten was a heck of a player at LSU, and I think with the right coach, he could really excel. Plus, call me crazy, but I don't think that getting caught with marijuana should impact a players draft status the way that it does. There are much worse drugs, and far worse crimes.

I never said it was a bad pick. I made a witty remark about the bongblower you added to your franchise. If you want to get defensive about it, that's up to you. Methinks if you're going to draft a pothead, you better be prepared to answer tougher questions than my silly comments :ph34r: For example, since you identified the obvious need the Browns have for a top notch interior lineman on defense, why would you pass over arguably the best prospect in the draft at that position in round 1? I'm not down on Manny Lawson but if I'm Cleveland and I can choose between

DT Haloti Ngata and LB D'qwell Jackson

or

DT Claude Mariwroten and LB Manny Lawson ...

well, I know which way I'm going there.

Guest Lockhart
I agree, Wroten was a heck of a player at LSU, and I think with the right coach, he could really excel. Plus, call me crazy, but I don't think that getting caught with marijuana should impact a players draft status the way that it does. There are much worse drugs, and far worse crimes.

I don't know - are there enouugh Ho-Hos in NJ after he and Willie Jo slam a few Bong hits?

Maybe Money's such a control freak that he rigged the thing to block your access. Meanwhile he goes along with the story that you were supposed to be running this thing while he was off at class learning about Desmond Howard. Then he yaps about how you dropped the ball.

Personally Pizan, I think you got sabotaged.

He better check who he's messing with

I izz str8 hood n bezz knocking bitches out over nuffin!

e7910c71e6.gif

I never said it was a bad pick. I made a witty remark about the bongblower you added to your franchise. If you want to get defensive about it, that's up to you. Methinks if you're going to draft a pothead, you better be prepared to answer tougher questions than my silly comments :ph34r: For example, since you identified the obvious need the Browns have for a top notch interior lineman on defense, why would you pass over arguably the best prospect in the draft at that position in round 1? I'm not down on Manny Lawson but if I'm Cleveland and I can choose between

DT Haloti Ngata and LB D'qwell Jackson

or

DT Claude Mariwroten and LB Manny Lawson ...

well, I know which way I'm going there.

Not getting defensive...just thought you were insinuating that I was high when I made the pick. I took Wroten to play DE in the Brown's 3-4....not to play the interior.

I don't feel D'qwell has the size to be an effective linebacker in the 3-4. He is too small to play the ILB position, and too small to play on the outside, so why would I take him? Haloti Ngata was my second choice behind Lawson. But the fact of the matter is that the Browns have Ted Washington, who can hold down the fort for ATLEAST a season at NT...while they have NO ONE to play OLB...

Had trades been aloud, I would of traded down and got Lawson later on, but since they were not, I took who I felt would be the best player for the team at that point.

Not to mention Ngata has been accused by more than one source for not going 100% on every play. Usually a red flag when it comes to defensive lineman.

wait....why the fuck am i getting so worked up over a mock draft?