SportsWrath

Can anyone dethrone Blackburn?

JMFP

Do you think Dillard has the tools to take Blackburn's spot?

:confused:

Is he faster than a speeding bullet and can leap tall buildings in a single bound? If not , then the answer is no, because we've seen Chase live!

And Chase is too smart, he wouldn't leap the buildings because being faster than a speeding bullet, he'd know to run around the building, you know like real fast like a bullet!

BatPhone.jpg

Commisioner Gordon: Batman, it's Commisioner Gordon, Chase Blackburn is causing havoc in downtown Gotham, didn't you see the bat signal?.

Batman: Are you fucking nuts?. It's Chase Blackburn!. I can't handle that shit. And turn the fucking signal off, I don't want him knowing I'm here.

BatPhone.jpg

Commisioner Gordon: Batman, it's Commisioner Gordon, Chase Blackburn is causing havoc in downtown Gotham, didn't you see the bat signal?.

Batman: Are you fucking nuts?. It's Chase Blackburn!. I can't handle that shit. And turn the fucking signal off, I don't want him knowing I'm here.

Hence why Mighty Mouse is > Batman.

BatPhone.jpg

owned.jpgf.jpg

BatPhone.jpg

Top shelf.