SportsWrath

Shockey never seems to surprise me

Mr. Webster

i saw boss struggle alot last year in blocking.

i think boss is an average blocker on his best day.

i consider shockey a good blocker.

Yeah, Shockey today is easily ten times the blocker he was his first couple years in the NFL. He definitely became an underrated blocker.

Shockey is a far superior blocker than boss. Ive seen multiple times where he would completely snap and drag the DL to the ground. He wasnt happy about the blocking initially, but later on, he improved his blocking tremendously. He only felt the Giants could have used his skills so much more. I have to admit, Fassel knew how to use him better than Coughlin can!

Shockey is a far superior blocker than boss. Ive seen multiple times where he would completely snap and drag the DL to the ground. He wasnt happy about the blocking initially, but later on, he improved his blocking tremendously. He only felt the Giants could have used his skills so much more. I have to admit, Fassel knew how to use him better than Coughlin can!

I've seen Boss do that more than I ever saw Shockey do it.

Far from it, Boss gets blown up atleast once or twice a game. Boss is a alright blocker but no where near the level of being able to block like Shockey can.

Guess it just all depends on when you're watching. I've seen both Boss and Shockey get blown up. It happens.

For what its worth, when Merrill Hoge and Jaws are doing their early Sunday morning show, they've raved about Boss's blocking, and specifically said he was a huge upgrade on Shockey. Since I agree with them, I'm going to stick with it.

Of course, next time I disagree with them, they're back to being morons and Steelers and Eagles homers.

Guess it just all depends on when you're watching. I've seen both Boss and Shockey get blown up. It happens.

For what its worth, when Merrill Hoge and Jaws are doing their early Sunday morning show, they've raved about Boss's blocking, and specifically said he was a huge upgrade on Shockey. Since I agree with them, I'm going to stick with it.

Of course, next time I disagree with them, they're back to being morons and Steelers and Eagles homers.

lol, they're just reading copy prepared by an intern from UConn.

Lol! Those guys have the combined IQ of an ashtray and doorknob. Boss's blocking is average at best. Shockey's blocking currently far far superior to Boss's - also he is considerably stronger too. Boss's blocking might reach a higher level this year or a couple years from now, but currently, Shockey is a far superior tight-end. We got rid of him yes, but I wouldnt call Boss an 'upgrade' over Shockey. He is actually a downgrade but with far better attitude and no case of the mental madness.

Lol! Those guys have the combined IQ of an ashtray and doorknob. Boss's blocking is average at best. Shockey's blocking currently far far superior to Boss's - also he is considerably stronger too. Boss's blocking might reach a higher level this year or a couple years from now, but currently, Shockey is a far superior tight-end. We got rid of him yes, but I wouldnt call Boss an 'upgrade' over Shockey. He is actually a downgrade but with far better attitude and no case of the mental madness.

Yeah, I can agree with that. But I think if you add in the attitude change, its a better fit for this team.

And thou shalt not disparage the State Farm NFL Match Up!