SportsWrath

Why I Love Sportswrath...

Mr. P

You da man, P2.

:flair:

Although, it seems you may have to retire your beloved feagletar. :cwy:

if feagles retires im thinking of rocking the feagletar from the day he retires until the end of the football season. possibly even as my facebook picture.

I love Sportswrath because you can voice your opinion and not worry about Nazi Mods on the GMB

I'm really sick of the politically correct nation we've become.......if you dont toe the company line your hammered.......and that kind of thinking is not the way a democracy should be run......not all good or correct thoughts please everyone.

As the israeli's have proved in their airport screenings......some politicaly incorrect thinking is spot on......if 99% of the people attacking you have a certain profile.......its madness to ignore them.

if you think Tom Coughlin has morphed into an ineffective HC.....no one should ban you for saying so.

Jerry Reese is a good GM, but he's got a LBer blind spot in his vision........no ones perfect

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer

also by and large the posters on here are way better informed than most

I love Sportswrath because you can voice your opinion and not worry about Nazi Mods on the GMB

I'm really sick of the politically correct nation we've become.......if you dont toe the company line your hammered.......and that kind of thinking is not the way a democracy should be run......not all good or correct thoughts please everyone.

As the israeli's have proved in their airport screenings......some politicaly incorrect thinking is spot on......if 99% of the people attacking you have a certain profile.......its madness to ignore them.

if you think Tom Coughlin has morphed into an ineffective HC.....no one should ban you for saying so.

Jerry Reese is a good GM, but he's got a LBer blind spot in his vision........no ones perfect

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer

also by and large the posters on here are way better informed than most

jesus h,

this threadwas intended to be about hilarious avatars.

umm ill let a mod answer this.

Um, thanks.

Alot.

Jack:

Click 'my settings', then click profile, then 'change avatar'. You can upload one from your computer, or your pic hosting site like Imageshack, Photobucket, etc.(if you have one). I added one to your profile so you can locate it easier and change it to what you want.

Actually I met Jack Stroud as a young waiter in Clifton NJ.....he worked next door as a broker after just retiring

What a strong guy

his back muscles had to be 3 inches thick wearing a white short sleve shirt........I don't know if those guys lifted in those days.....he looked like a body builder......his arms looked like Mickey Mantle's

The old Giants said he was the strongest human being they had ever seen........from appearances I could not disagree

Modern OLmen look a bit beefy, out of shape.........this guy looked like Mr Universe

I will not remove my Spoonatar, maybe I will get a inGRAMatar and keep it till the 2011 draft, or maybe a Dontatar(the Alabama lb I hope they draft next year)

Pffft. That little thing? You call that a Spoonatar? That ain't a Spoonatar.

THIS is a Spoonatar:

spoonAtar.jpg

Pffft. That little thing? You call that a Spoonatar? That ain't a Spoonatar.

THIS is a Spoonatar:

spoonAtar.jpg

thats awesome I am gonna take it and leave it , especially when hes Defensive rookie of the year, and going to the pro bowl for the Falcons, meanwhile our Community College kid will be going well "i've decide football is just not right for me" Don't worry I heard Jerry and Marc are scouting some DE's from the Itt-Tech flag football game for next years draft.

thats awesome I am gonna take it and leave it , especially when hes Defensive rookie of the year, and going to the pro bowl for the Falcons, meanwhile our Community College kid will be going well "i've decide football is just not right for me" Don't worry I heard Jerry and Marc are scouting some DE's from the Itt-Tech flag football game for next years draft.

I was just kidding, but I'm sure you're right about Weatherspoon being a pro bowler before JPP.