SportsWrath

Why I Love Sportswrath...

Mr. P

I was just kidding, but I'm sure you're right about Weatherspoon being a pro bowler before JPP.

I do wish I knew how to use photoshop or had the money to buy it, I am poor college student and btw your not supposed to say bad things about JPP, Reese knows what his doing :F-U: so we all have to take it like a man :banana: whether we like it or not :cwy:

I was just kidding, but I'm sure you're right about Weatherspoon being a pro bowler before JPP.

i would have been fine with reaching at 15 for weatherspoon i thought he was the best fit for us since the start of the drafting process.........i think he will be more of a play maker then mcclain

why oh why didnt we trade down a few spots and grab him.......they say he could easly move to MLB in the NFL

JR screwed the poch on this one

I do wish I knew how to use photoshop or had the money to buy it, I am poor college student and btw your not supposed to say bad things about JPP, Reese knows what his doing :F-U: so we all have to take it like a man :banana: whether we like it or not :cwy:

All those were done in 'Paint'. I have Photoshop, but haven't got a clue how to use it properly. Those things should be called 'cheesy-tars' as they are meant to look imperfect. As a matter of fact, I only make them because Pdoub likes them and actually uses a few during the season.

I wasn't saying anything bad about JPP, but I'm not going to be homerific over him either. He hasn't played a single down of NFL football yet. What I know about college ball you could fit on a pin head so I have to trust that those who are paid to scout know what they're doing. Hopefully JPP turns into a solid, reliable player. I'd be happier with that than him being a 1st round 'superstar'.