SportsWrath

Will we draft a LBer this year????

JackStroud

well we drafted a LBer, but hes an outside LBer

a bit short at 6 ft but 240 lbs, and quick

I think Chase Blackburn is the right choice in the middle......he knows how to run a D, and while not real fast, he's solid, heady, and big

sometimes your answer is staring you in the face......he's done very well in 90% of his starts over the years

well we drafted a LBer, but hes an outside LBer

a bit short at 6 ft but 240 lbs, and quick

I think Chase Blackburn is the right choice in the middle......he knows how to run a D, and while not real fast, he's solid, heady, and big

sometimes your answer is staring you in the face......he's done very well in 90% of his starts over the years

no, we drafted an inside linebacker.

no, we drafted an inside linebacker.

He is a short, well built player with good strength and speed for the position. He is an instinctive, tough linebacker who plays with good technique and body positioning. He understands angles and run fits to maintain leverage on the ball. He appears to have better quickness and speed than his body type would indicate, and he has good strength but lacks great pop and power on contact. He is aggressive in pursuit but lacks great lateral agility and change-of-direction to consistently make plays in space. Dillard was a good defender in his senior season and has the raw talent to eventually develop into a solid linebacker at the next level.

He sounds like AirHorn only a bit quicker and heavier........my cousin met Pierce in person and said he was not even 6 ft probably 5'11"

What I dont like is the lack of POP........we dont need another ankle biter at MLBer

nothing there says outside linebacker, jack.

this guy ran a 4.64 40yd dash and had the 2nd fastest 10yd burst time at the combine.

i suggest you do more than just read one scouting report.

this guy ran a 4.64 40yd dash and had the 2nd fastest 10yd burst time at the combine.

Well here's the problem.........MLBer is more an attitude than anything else.....if you dont want to run through people, if your 1st statement "I don't think i will start this year" you might not be the second coming of Mike Singletary- 6 foot 230 lbs of fierce head tearing off ferociousness

I wish the kid well, and hope he develops killer instincts.........the jury is out on this one

we once had a DT named John Mendenhall.......he was short, fast and covered sideline to sideline better than anyone else I've ever seen..........maybe he'll channel the spirit of Mendenhall the Great

some of the mocks had him projected as an OLB