SportsWrath

Is Osi enough

gmenroc

...to make up the difference between picks 1 and 15 or picks 1 and 2?

Considering Tuck and Kiwanuka at DE, I wouldn't be opposed trading Osi for a shot at Suh.

I highly doubt it would make that much of a difference but I would think maybe a few spots up, 5 max. I have read that teams are very interested in Osi but his contract is very friendly so I think that's the major reason why the Giants are hesitant to move him but you never know.

One of the beat writers is saying that Osi is not attending the off season workouts because of the trade rumors.

Osi is like a lot of those LBers we picked up from Philadelphia.........great in their day, over the hill, with chronic injuries

can he recover and be the player he once was- 50/50

He's only 28 and maybe we can write off his horrible season to getting readjusted while regaining full strength and explosiveness after losing a season to knee injury.....but nobody is going to give more than a #3 for that roll of the dice. Also, he's under a team friendly contract and wrapped up for a while, so he's worth more to keep.

One of the beat writers is saying that Osi is not attending the off season workouts because of the trade rumors.

ive been reading that osi has been there working hard with a smile. i recall reading a quote from eli talking about how osi has been there working hard.

According to Fatsessa Osi is worth a 3 at best and a 4 at worst in the trading scale teams use on trading picks.

Normally I think Fatsessa is...well a fat fuck who has a highly overrated self-perception of himself but in this case I tend to agree. Even if whenever a caller talks about it he stresses how he knows the points system for picks gives the #1 overall at 3000....seriously any question about trading for the #1 pick overall is a 5 minute self-congratulatory monologue about how that fat fuck who dominates afternoon sports radio happens to know a simple fact any of us could simply google and get...yes the #1 pick is worth 3000 points on the board congrats you can get some intern to surf the internet

Oh and by the way...I think Fatscessa is an overrated pile of garbage who spends a good third of his program repeating a point over and over again just to kill air time cause he is a hack who without a partner doesn't know what to do.

And I think he is fat.

Anyways after that diatribe against Fatcessa Osi is really not worth anywhere near the cost of trading for the #1.

And fuck Fatcessa

If the rams want OSi they will only give a 2nd round pick, If that much. Now I don't think there is anyone in the second round that is worth losing OSi to the rams for. or am I right in my thinking? we had a shit head DC in there last year who had no respect from the players. lets see how he does 2 years removed from an injury and with a fired up DC.

Don't get me wrong, I like Osi and wouldn't be upset at all if he was still here, but that said, if there's interest abroad and the price is right....I just wasn't overly positive of the value he'd add in moving up in picks or for picks flat out. Generally folks here have a good idea of what that can be....hence, I asked.