SportsWrath

Osi can you see

Lughead

even if we do draft Paul he is unpolished, we would still keep Osi and bring along Paul slowly mainly on blitzes were he could just pin his ears back and get the QB, some teams (Titans) are gonna draft Paul and start him right away which means he will be a colossal bust ala Mike Mamula

Like Guy Whimper...

<_<

I think that Paul kid is a major bust in my opinion, all I hear about him is "He's really raw but could develop into a solid DE"

I dont know I just think in five years the kid is going to be out of the league.

how does trading Osi make us any better THIS year, though...? I'm still hoping this team comes back for another playoff run...

I like Osi. Had to get that out of the way.

However, if have two starting DEs for the same spot.. one has to go.. otherwise you will have drama. Trading Osi will make us better because we will get something in return. Having said that.. I think Osi will be a Giant for a long time.

This may sound simplistic, but if we don't get a linebacker in round #1, I'll only be happy if it's a defensive player that was rated higher than McClain.

And frankly, I don't think we need another DE.

let his damn knee heal and he'll be back and we need him. Let's not go dismantling a pass rushing attack and go back to what we were a few years back. Do people forget what life was like when we had people like Kenny Holmes? Osi is great and nobody would feel this way if he wasnt crying like JackStroud when the bad guy gets killed in the movies.