SportsWrath

STONE COLD LOX

fringe

lox.jpg

Cincinnati minus 3 over the Jets

Philly +4 over the Cowboys

New England -3.5 over the Ravens

Green Bay +1 over the Cardinals

I'd take the Jets with the points....I think this is a 24-23 game....I'm leaning toward Cincy on the win in a heartbreaker for the Jets.

Cowboys to win and cover. Cowboys win 34-24. This game will be out of reach by the 4th quarter; Philly scores a garbage time TD, but loses by 10.

New England to win and cover. 24-13 Patriots.

Green Bay is the lock of the week......they beat the Cardinals in a wild one..... 38-35. Not sure what the over is, but I'd definitely take that, too.

Jesus I am fresh out of Broke Back fans in these parts....all of those Romeo balls ups have leached their popularity around where I am at. They are almost as rare as 69'er fans these days. :rolleyes: Otherwise I would bet a couple of yards with the first Broke Back lover I came across. :smartass:

lox.jpg

Cincinnati minus 3 over the Jets

Philly +4 over the Cowboys

New England -3.5 over the Ravens

Green Bay +1 over the Cardinals

the dog's stone cold lox for the future: wait for blunatic to make his predictions, and than do the total opposite. really, for someone who is so focused on holding a high expectation specific to correcting someone's elses spelling errors on a sports message board a-la Motesay, you should really try and demonstrate some football knowledge.

the dog's stone cold lox for the future: wait for blunatic to make his predictions, and than do the total opposite. really, for someone who is so focused on holding a high expectation specific to correcting someone's elses spelling errors on a sports message board a-la Motesay, you should really try and demonstrate some football knowledge.

Maybe Loney Guy Dog should have the balls to admit which team he roots for before calling others out for choosing anything.

glad to see you're using spell check now. all you need to do is buy yourself a personality and you'll be fine.

i didn't see your predictions lonely guy. oh that's right, you never stick your neck out. just criticize others. maybe you should call yourself italian turtle? :LMAO::LMAO:

Do you know how many beavers I had to trap to make that $5? <_<

what you do at singles bars is not my business but i do apologize for your financial hardship. i would send you some smoked sockeye salmon to make up for it.

or just double up and go with my predictions next week. :)

glad to see you're using spell check now. all you need to do is buy yourself a personality and you'll be fine.

i didn't see your predictions lonely guy. oh that's right, you never stick your neck out. just criticize others. maybe you should call yourself italian turtle? :LMAO::LMAO:

good to see you find yourself so amusing. the dog would like to point out by the way that you should be capitalizing "Italian"...you be a stickler for such things. the dog predicted bigblue01 being wrong again, and predicted you would come swooping in to defend him...how did the dog do? pretty well...the dog will rest on that as far as sticking one's neck out...

good to see you find yourself so amusing. the dog would like to point out by the way that you should be capitalizing "Italian"...you be a stickler for such things. the dog predicted bigblue01 being wrong again, and predicted you would come swooping in to defend him...how did the dog do? pretty well...the dog will rest on that as far as sticking one's neck out...

italian turtle, you're like a slinky . not really good for anything but still fun to push down the stairs. :LMAO: