SportsWrath

STONE COLD LOX

fringe

Oh I know I cant predict games, any time I do their always wrong. Especially with playoff football when teams have the habit of doing an 180 of their regular season form.

well it's fun to make a statement- have some skin in the game. can't go around being a cynic your whole life.

I haven't got the mental capacity to understand the spreads, so I'll just go with straight up wins:

Next week:

Indy over Baltimore (Lock)

NY over San Diego (Lock....not so much)

Arizona over New Orleans (Lock)

Lock of the week:

Favreanapolis over Dallas. (Lock, lock, and triple lock).

(Good God......why is it that looking at that I forsee a Dallas/Baltimore SB. I think I'm gonna be sick).

I haven't got the mental capacity to understand the spreads, so I'll just go with straight up wins:

Next week:

Lock of the week:

(Good God......why is it that looking at that I forsee a Dallas/Baltimore SB. I think I'm gonna be sick).

looks good bronxy. it's like the opposite of what i would do.

if every instinct i have is wrong, the opposite would have to be right.

well it's fun to make a statement- have some skin in the game. can't go around being a cynic your whole life.

Who does? That wouldnt make life very fun.

Anyways if I had to make my "Stone Cold Lox" of next weekend I would have to say....

Indy over Baltimore

SD over the Jets (thinking it might be a close one)

NO over Arizona (thinking this one is another shoot out)

Lord Favre over the 'Boys

looks good bronxy. it's like the opposite of what i would do.

if every instinct i have is wrong, the opposite would have to be right.

Well, bluey, that Jets/Chargers game is a tricky pick. I know, I know......common sense says the Chargers are going to absolutely spank the Jets, but my heart is going with the underdog. Rookie QB, great CB, a good running game, strong D......a real Cinderella story in the making. If the Jets pull it off, I'd say they'll win the whole tomatah.

Well, bluey, that Jets/Chargers game is a tricky pick. I know, I know......common sense says the Chargers are going to absolutely spank the Jets, but my heart is going with the underdog. Rookie QB, great CB, a good running game, strong D......a real Cinderella story in the making. If the Jets pull it off, I'd say they'll win the whole tomatah.

i'd say the jets have about a 10% chance of winning that game. but it's been documented how much i know.

LOL Bunatic. look at the bright side. At least nobody got killed. Good buddy of mine has been known to put a bet down on a horse. Last summer over a 2 week period, 3 horses he bet on where euthanized on the track after falls. Now THAT is rough luck.

LOL Bunatic. look at the bright side. At least nobody got killed. Good buddy of mine has been known to put a bet down on a horse. Last summer over a 2 week period, 3 horses he bet on where euthanized on the track after falls. Now THAT is rough luck.

'

'Rough luck' would have been buying said horses.

in my defense on that green bay game, how can the refs miss helmet to helmet AND face mask on AZ in the last play of the game?

I was wondering that as well. The Pack fans have to be gnashing there teeth.

for added insult to pack fans the parrallel to '07 is there. Squeek into over time on a missed fg. win toss. turn ball over. lose.

I was wondering that as well. The Pack fans have to be gnashing there teeth.

for added insult to pack fans the parrallel to '07 is there. Squeek into over time on a missed fg. win toss. turn ball over. lose.

good call

Next week:

Lock of the week:

Ahem. I can live with 3-1.

I'll take the Jets and the points. 8.5 is too many but I still think the Colts win

New Orleans (-3.5) win outright.

Colts vs. Saints, huh?

Yeah, that would make for 2 weeks of interesting story lines...Peyton vs. his dad's old team, etc. No matter who wins today, I think it's going to at least be a good game for the SB.