SportsWrath

JETS

boohyah

I read today that if the Jets beat the Bengals this week and advance to the divisional round against the Colts that the league is going to ask the Colts to play blindfolded to help the Jets out again.tongue.gif j/k.

Good for the Jets, 2 weeks ago most of the fanbase I converse was all like "same old Jets", but hey they did what they had to do and won their games. More than the Giants can say(although the Giants actually got no help anyway so 10 wins would be out anyway)

As for the fans, this is what bothers me. Today ones I spoke to made it about the Giants. I heard things like "at least we know how to close out a building" and "we would have beaten the Colts anyway". My response was "well you certainly do not know how to bring a championship home to the building" and "we DID beat the Pats".... its all in fun, but some of their fanbase makes it very difficult to pull for them.

Maybe cause I am a Met fan and I know for every failure the Yankees have the last 30 years the Mets have 300 of them. I understand that my teams miniscule success dwarfs the Yankees, sadly I do not think many Jet fans get this fact and become asses about it.

Anyway Jets 16 Bengals 10

you really think so? i think the marvin lewis hand picked his first round opponent last week. why win and have to face the steelers?

i think the bengals smoke the jets.

you really think so? i think the marvin lewis hand picked his first round opponent last week. why win and have to face the steelers?

i think the bengals smoke the jets.

Because if they won, they faced the Steelers :rolleyes:

Because if they won, they faced the Steelers :rolleyes:

well maybe they wouldn't face the steelers but they'd have faced someone stronger than the Jets. The Jets were the weakest option, that's why they were allowed in by the Colts and Bengals. if the jets can make them regret it remains to be seen.

well maybe they wouldn't face the steelers but they'd have faced someone stronger than the Jets. The Jets were the weakest option, that's why they were allowed in by the Colts and Bengals. if the jets can make them regret it remains to be seen.

You think the Texans are better than the Jets?

You think the Texans are better than the Jets?

tough one- i think they're more dangerous than the Jets. if i was a coach i would prefer to game plan against the Jets.

The Jets could change my opinion of them by winning in Cincy. Till then, they were the 'chosen' team

yeah Boo ....always listen to the stuff on Radio 5 including 606 ..... do you listen to live games online..?

try this link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/5live/sport/commentaries/

No need to be honest Uk. Fox Soccer shows 4 EPL games, I have Setanta Broadband so I get 2 more there, and then ESPN 2 is showing a game each weekend. I've gotten all Carling cup and Champions league games so far. Let's put it this way, I miss maybe 2 United games a year, and those would be cup games usually.

Do you listen to Chappers Premier league Podcast? Better still Football Weekly by James Richardson and the Guardian writers (funny shit). Saturday night I listen to Alan Green, Sunday night it's Spoony, Monday night it's the Monday Night club and Tuesday's drive I have Chappers and Football weekly. That's my soccer fix for the week, I download all those off Itunes. Dude I watch more soccer now than I ever did in Ireland.

No need to be honest Uk. Fox Soccer shows 4 EPL games, I have Setanta Broadband so I get 2 more there, and then ESPN 2 is showing a game each weekend. I've gotten all Carling cup and Champions league games so far. Let's put it this way, I miss maybe 2 United games a year, and those would be cup games usually.

Do you listen to Chappers Premier league Podcast? Better still Football Weekly by James Richardson and the Guardian writers (funny shit). Saturday night I listen to Alan Green, Sunday night it's Spoony, Monday night it's the Monday Night club and Tuesday's drive I have Chappers and Football weekly. That's my soccer fix for the week, I download all those off Itunes. Dude I watch more soccer now than I ever did in Ireland.

No i dont listen to Chappers .......i will try it ( thanks )

Im a big fan of Alan Green and Mike Ingham .......and Spoony is great too

Boo - you know alot more about soccer than i do .......i admire your knowledge of the game

(strangely .....im a bigger Giants fan than a Liverpool fan)

No i dont listen to Chappers .......i will try it ( thanks )

Im a big fan of Alan Green and Mike Ingham .......and Spoony is great too

Boo - you know alot more about soccer than i do .......i admire your knowledge of the game

(strangely .....im a bigger Giants fan than a Liverpool fan)

I wouldn't blame you for that last one.

Graham poll is on chappers and he's actually pretty funny.

Thanks for the compliment UK, but I doubt that. It's hard to beat living in the country where the game is actually played. I'm really looking forward to getting there. I'm going to look to get in 2 games, and maybe go to another stadium nearby manchester (not city!). I've actually been to 6 united games on tour out here, and the World Cup in 94 was fantastic. I even got tickets to Saudi Arabia - Morocco at Giants stadium. Nothing beats live soccer.

except giants games of course!

Just imagine...Eli was so inspiring last January and in Minnesota last week.

I think you ment to say imagine if the Jets had Tyree... :smartass:

Yeah, I mean...last week..when you have nothing to play for, right?

Shut the fuck up, what about the egg Romo laid last year against the Eagles?

Fucking idiot.