SportsWrath

Why not move Osi to LBer???

JackStroud

Makes more sense than having Kiwi back there......Kiwi is too tall to play LBer...........but us old timers remember "The Stork" who played for the Raiders and is in the HOF

His tactics even changed the rules of football..........no kicking your intentional fumble int the end zone LOL

Please stop posting every random thought that pops into your head.

Nothing pops out of Jack's head. He just reaches around and pull stuff out of his... kindda like Bleedin in the P&R section.. but Jack is mad cool though :cwy:

Makes more sense than having Kiwi back there......Kiwi is too tall to play LBer...........but us old timers remember "The Stork" who played for the Raiders and is in the HOF

His tactics even changed the rules of football..........no kicking your intentional fumble int the end zone LOL

I know I shouldn't, but...

The only place it makes sense to play Osi is right defensive end. He's got one thing that keeps him on an NFL roster - his first step. Ask him to do anything else and you're wasting his talent.

I know I shouldn't, but...

The only place it makes sense to play Osi is right defensive end. He's got one thing that keeps him on an NFL roster - his first step. Ask him to do anything else and you're wasting his talent.

Not so sure of that....he has lost that 1st step by the way with the knee surgery.......he might be awesome at LBer......he just average now at DE

I'd like to see us get a big axx NT (Was Hatnesworth sighned for multiple yrs or just one....they may be willing to trade him at this point and eat some of his contract....they have to rebuild from scratch) and switch to a 3-4 with both Kiwi and Osi at OLB........They would terrorize QBs

Blackburn and Goff in the Middle

Tuck at DE, and Tollefson/Canty the other one....Alford could also play NT

We really Really REALLY need to draft an Impact LBer........should have traded down for local boy Cushing.....who made the Pro Bowl his rookie year BTW

Not so sure of that....he has lost that 1st step by the way with the knee surgery.......he might be awesome at LBer......he just average now at DE

I'd like to see us get a big axx NT (Was Hatnesworth sighned for multiple yrs or just one....they may be willing to trade him at this point and eat some of his contract....they have to rebuild from scratch) and switch to a 3-4 with both Kiwi and Osi at OLB........They would terrorize QBs

Blackburn and Goff in the Middle

Tuck at DE, and Tollefson/Canty the other one....Alford could also play NT

We really Really REALLY need to draft an Impact LBer........should have traded down for local boy Cushing.....who made the Pro Bowl his rookie year BTW

so you think we shouldve traded down to draft a guy who was picked 14 spots ahead of us?