SportsWrath

Well It Finally Happened

NightFire

Tynes lost his first game. We all knew he would blow a game and here is one. Seriously what the fuck happened on that first field goal? :blink::wacko:

Also what's going on with Webster. He's being thrown at and being beat. Also on that game winner why the hell did he pull up? The fuck was he thinking? :doh:

Tynes lost his first game. We all knew he would blow a game and here is one. Seriously what the fuck happened on that first field goal? :blink::wacko:

Also what's going on with Webster. He's being thrown at and being beat. Also on that game winner why the hell did he pull up? The fuck was he thinking? :doh:

I'm giving Webster a mulligan. As usual, he had no help on the play. And his coverage was otherwise very tight all game.

There's no excuse for Tynes though.

I'm giving Webster a mulligan. As usual, he had no help on the play. And his coverage was otherwise very tight all game.

I agree. That final TD aside (who know what the fuck was wrong there) he played extremely tight. Jackson ran some nice routes on some very well-placed balls and uses his size very well.

At least we didn't see the safety gang-raped today. Canty was a total no-show though, what a fucking waste he's been.

I agree. That final TD aside (who know what the fuck was wrong there) he played extremely tight. Jackson ran some nice routes on some very well-placed balls and uses his size very well.

At least we didn't see the safety gang-raped today. Canty was a total no-show though, what a fucking waste he's been.

yeah he has done absolutely jack shit since he has been here. I wish we had gotten the guy who ultimately went to Washington instead.

There's no excuse for Tynes though.

Ya know, they said this during the game, and I have to respectfully disagree.

I think you give up the sidelines, personally, and keep your safeties over the middle, especially with a big and strong tight end like Gates.

It's Corey Webster one on one with Vincent Jackson near the sidelines, there's little room to catch the ball, and Corey Webster has a good chance of making a play on it.

Webster's mistake was he failed to even run with Jackson and left him wide open. There's expecting safety help and RELYING on safety help. Webster was relying on safety help and half-assed after Jackson, pulling up and allowing him a very easy 6 points and the win. Regardless of any help you might supposed to be getting, you still have to run after and cover your man. It wasn't like he even dropped into a zone coverage or anything.

What's worse is if Coughlin had just grown a pair and went for the touchdown (or at the very least thrown a pass on 3rd and goal) on 4th down, we would have won the game. I trust our defense with 99 yard of real estate to work with anyway, why not go for it, if you miss it, you're still up a field goal with under 2 minutes, and the Chargers have to drive the entire length of the field.

Oh, and I'll say it since not having a punter who can kick the ball more than 40 yards, and not having a field goal kicker who can consistently not fuck up, is really hurting us: Jeff Feagles needs to retire and we need to find another option at placekicker.