SportsWrath

SAINTS 48 GIANTS 27

BadEgg

Now there's the BB01 we all know and love. :wub: Where ya been, Cochise?

Been real busy. They switched me back to days, but I had to pull a couple doubles to train the guy taking my nite spot. It was torture. But now Im back in the normal life, so I should be on more. Plus, I fuckin ripped my wireless adapter out of the comp accidentally and couldnt get the internet to wk for a while. Im back in business though. Funny, I know what a crackhead feels like now. :smartass:

And whatever dipshit dog said, go fuck yerself. :thumbs:

Been real busy. They switched me back to days, but I had to pull a couple doubles to train the guy taking my nite spot. It was torture. But now Im back in the normal life, so I should be on more. Plus, I fuckin ripped my wireless adapter out of the comp accidentally and couldnt get the internet to wk for a while. Im back in business though. Funny, I know what a crackhead feels like now. :smartass:

And whatever dipshit dog said, go fuck yerself. :thumbs:

well, the dog for one feels we are all very blessed to regain all of the insight that you bring to the table...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

This coming from a douchebag whose team BARELY got past a crappy Carolina and Cheifs team?? LMFAO!!! I know this comment was directed at me. Funny how you show up conveniently when we lose. Shut your fuckin mouth prick. You and your boyfriend the dog.

The dallas cowboys.....LMFAO!!!!!! What a joke that team is. Wanna talk overrated? Then lets talk Toni Romo.....bitch.

And from someone who's team is about to get pounded by a second year quarterback who's three times as good as Tony Romo. What will your record be after this week's loss, Egg?

And from someone who's team is about to get pounded by a second year quarterback who's three times as good as Tony Romo. What will your record be after this week's loss, Egg?

He got his 2 cents in and ran like a bitch. He aint comin back, not knowing theres an ass whoopin waitin for his team this week. :rolleyes:

My lock of the week, ATL over Dallas by 13.

the dog never thinks it is a good idea to lock something up when two teams with winning records are playing...terrible idea when the court jester is on board with your bet...