SportsWrath

SAINTS 48 GIANTS 27

BadEgg

You've got a 250 pound big mouth ballerina at RB, a second team RB who is too small to carry the load, and a defense that got tourched by the only good offense they faced, and gave up 200 yards rushing to another that was playing, at least on that night, without a QB. They need something more than a no-name WR catching the ball with his head this year. So much for Giants smash mouth football... :clap:

And, by the way, the Canty signing was brilliant. :LMAO:

You've got a 250 pound big mouth ballerina at RB, a second team RB who is too small to carry the load, and a defense that got tourched by the only good offense they faced, and gave up 200 yards rushing to another that was playing, at least on that night, without a QB. They need something more than a no-name WR catching the ball with his head this year. So much for Giants smash mouth football... :clap:

the dog said on a different thread that the defensive performances against the only legit teams on their schedule has been poor at best, and is a little disconcerting to say the least. The dog has said for years that jocobs is overrated, and the fact that the o-line has not been as dominant this year is exploiting this. this year is quite intriguing with what is taking place. the dog would have thought the eagles would be the class of the division, but certainly not after Sunday. this division is wide-open, well, except for the redskins of course.

the dog said on a different thread that the defensive performances against the only legit teams on their schedule has been poor at best, and is a little disconcerting to say the least. The dog has said for years that jocobs is overrated, and the fact that the o-line has not been as dominant this year is exploiting this. this year is quite intriguing with what is taking place. the dog would have thought the eagles would be the class of the division, but certainly not after Sunday. this division is wide-open, well, except for the redskins of course.

Dog, good to see a familiar face. What happened to this place? Did Brees drop a bomb on it, or are all the fair weather bandwagoners hiding in Arizona? That is, of course, where Bandwagon Giants fans hide. Is it not?

It's not like the Cowboys are going anywhere, lol.

And you wish you had a no-named WR who can catch the ball with his helmet....Roy E. Williams couldn't catch AIDS at a Gay Pride march.

We might have picked up Canty for a hefty sum...but at least we didn't give up the house for a bust WR.

Dog, good to see a familiar face. What happened to this place? Did Brees drop a bomb on it, or are all the fair weather bandwagoners hiding in Arizona? That is, of course, where Bandwagon Giants fans hide. Is it not?

it has been eerily quiet around here this year. the dog isn't sure where everyone has gone...people are in and out, but the level of interaction has slowed. the dog is doing a study to see if the level of MB production correlates with the production of Brandon Jacobs on the field...if so, the dog will go and personally light a fire under "Earth", as his efforts would now be impacting things here...

it has been eerily quiet around here this year. the dog isn't sure where everyone has gone...people are in and out, but the level of interaction has slowed. the dog is doing a study to see if the level of MB production correlates with the production of Brandon Jacobs on the field...if so, the dog will go and personally light a fire under "Earth", as his efforts would now be impacting things here...

If you are going by the production of the ballerina that would certainly explain why things are quiet. I just hope that the Giants are still relevant when the Cowboys come to town in December...

All this talk from the fan of a team that nearly went 0-2 in their new home. Tell me, did you get to the big victory parade after the KC game? Seems like every Cowboy win this year is worthy of celebration. Doesn't look like there's going to be that many. :mellow:

But on the bright side, it doesn't look like you'll have to wait for Romo's late-season swoon...

All this talk from the fan of a team that nearly went 0-2 in their new home. Tell me, did you get to the big victory parade after the KC game? Seems like every Cowboy win this year is worthy of celebration. Doesn't look like there's going to be that many. :mellow:

But on the bright side, it doesn't look like you'll have to wait for Romo's late-season swoon...

Fishgut, it is good to see you again...This place isn't dead afterall!

I think the Cowboys truned over a new leaf. They'll be mediocre for 17 weeks, limp into the playoffs, and maybe find someone that catches the ball in their facemask. Following the "blueprint" so to speak... :TU:

I think the Cowboys truned over a new leaf. They'll be mediocre for 17 weeks, limp into the playoffs, and maybe find someone that catches the ball in their facemask. Following the "blueprint" so to speak... :TU:

Don't take it out on us because your only good offensive player is Jason Witten. It must suck having to try to score points with Miles Austin and Roy Williams. That's the second coming of Thrash and Pinkston if I ever heard of it.

Don't take it out on us because your only good offensive player is Jason Witten. It must suck having to try to score points with Miles Austin and Roy Williams. That's the second coming of Thrash and Pinkston if I ever heard of it.

the dog wouldn't sleep on Miles Austin...sleep deeply on williams, but not austin.

Oddly enough, good to see you, too. Now it feels like football season.

Couldn't help but notice how late your arrival is this season. If the Giants keep improving, might not see you until week 10 next season.

By the way, how's your running game going? Practicing for football, or still warming up for the Tour de France on the old exercise bikes?

wow, this guy is demented.

Oddly enough, good to see you, too. Now it feels like football season.

Couldn't help but notice how late your arrival is this season. If the Giants keep improving, might not see you until week 10 next season.

By the way, how's your running game going? Practicing for football, or still warming up for the Tour de France on the old exercise bikes?

You can say that again. They need Felix, no doubt. But the funny thing is that you would not realize the backs are hurt by the numbers...it must be that 200 yard effort against the good Jersey football team...not the Jets...you know...the Scarlett Nights...yea that's it...

You can say that again. They need Felix, no doubt. But the funny thing is that you would not realize the backs are hurt by the numbers...it must be that 200 yard effort against the good Jersey football team...not the Jets...you know...the Scarlett Nights...yea that's it...

I seem to recall that...wasn't that the game where Romo threw something like 50 interceptions? It must have been a pretty big game. Say, did your punter take Tony out to dinner after the game? After all, Dimples saved his leg some wear and tear...

Yeah I know. We got badly tourched....tourched to the core by a team that came with all guns blazing and we came out flat. But oh well....atleast we definitely wouldnt have needed OT against the phenomenal KC team.

5-1.

As for New Orleans, they are 9-2 at home the last 2 seasons. 3-0 this year. You have to play a perfect game to beat them at their house. But they are shaky on the road, as evidenced by their 2-6 record last season. If that game was played in the Meadowlands than the Giants win.

Point is, I'm not too worried about this 1 loss. We have a championship team that is well coached. They will bounce back and take care of business at home against the Cardinals.

You mention Canty. At some point, he's going to get healthy. And when he does, he's going to help Osi and Tuck tremendously. It might not be until the last 6 games of the season... but when it happens, this defense is really going to go. Oh yeah, Boley should be back by then... and Ross.

Oh yeah, and I bet you'd take Hakeem Nicks over any of your receivers and that's right now. Since he missed a couple of games, Nicks has a touchdown in each of his last 3, averaging 72 yards per game, in very limited opps.... what do you think is going to happen when Eli consistently gets him the ball in this offense?

See, what you meant so say is that with Smith, Manningham, and Nicks, we have a better group of WR's and better passing game than we've had since Eli's been here. That's the cold hard truth for Dallas fans.

All the Giants need is a bye week... it's coming in a few weeks... guys are going to get healthy, and then you will see what this team can really do. You haven't seen it yet, not even in the first 5 wins. But it's coming, kind of like a freight train... you can see the light off in the distance... and your Cowboys are right on the tracks.

How about those Angels, Mr.Bandwagon?

Who is this directed to? And why post something like this in the Giants forum.

If it was towards me, you can bet I'll be rooting hard for the Yanks if it is a Yanks/Phils World Series. Thankfully, I will be in military training during that time so I won't have to be exposed to any of it.

Who is this directed to? And why post something like this in the Giants forum.

If it was towards me, you can bet I'll be rooting hard for the Yanks if it is a Yanks/Phils World Series. Thankfully, I will be in military training during that time so I won't have to be exposed to any of it.

Badegg is an Angel bandwagoner...

This coming from a douchebag whose team BARELY got past a crappy Carolina and Cheifs team?? LMFAO!!! I know this comment was directed at me. Funny how you show up conveniently when we lose. Shut your fuckin mouth prick. You and your boyfriend the dog.

The dallas cowboys.....LMFAO!!!!!! What a joke that team is. Wanna talk overrated? Then lets talk Toni Romo.....bitch.

This coming from a douchebag whose team BARELY got past a crappy Carolina and Cheifs team?? LMFAO!!! I know this comment was directed at me. Funny how you show up conveniently when we lose. Shut your fuckin mouth prick. You and your boyfriend the dog.

The dallas cowboys.....LMFAO!!!!!! What a joke that team is. Wanna talk overrated? Then lets talk Toni Romo.....bitch.

Now there's the BB01 we all know and love. :wub: Where ya been, Cochise?

As long as the Cowboys are coached by Captain Kangeroo....I like the Giant's chances.

Wade%20Phillips.jpg

:confused:

87y388.jpg

:confused:

capnphillips.jpg

:TU: