SportsWrath

I could care less how FRUSTRATED Jacobs is

JackStroud

If he stopped running into the line like a little girl he might break 3 yds per carry :05-mafia:

Jack ....in the first Q of every single game this season .....we have had a successful passing game .....mainly becuse BJ has been running into a D with 8 stacked in the box ......this is not a coincidence

yes i'd like him to get 4 yards per carry not 3 ......but he is doing his job , wearing them down and making Eli's job easier

what is all the bloody fuss about !

Jack ....in the first Q of every single game this season .....we have had a successful passing game .....mainly becuse BJ has been running into a D with 8 stacked in the box ......this is not a coincidence

yes i'd like him to get 4 yards per carry not 3 ......but he is doing his job , wearing them down and making Eli's job easier

You cant talk logic with him.

:clap: -Rodney Hampton is a cult hero at ~3.7

:clap: -Rodney Hampton is a cult hero at ~3.7

This team would have a much poorer history if it weren't for Rob Carpenter and Maurice Carthon, neither of whom broke 4.0/carry in their entire careers with us (Carthon was at 4.0 in 1990). Jacobs puts that to shame.

This team would have a much poorer history if it weren't for Rob Carpenter and Maurice Carthon, neither of whom broke 4.0/carry in their entire careers with us (Carthon was at 4.0 in 1990). Jacobs puts that to shame.

there is something wrong with him......either in his head, or physically

he is a shell of his former greatness