SportsWrath

Eagles OL Andrews Out For Season

Guest StrahansGap

this is all alright according to ESPN Mike Vick is the best football player of all time and will play QB in place of McNabb RT in place of Andrews and MLB in place of Bradley also RB in place of Westbrook so things are alright philly tu.gif

Vicks the best huh Is that why they signed Garcia and cut Kolb?

They cut Kolb? Kind of odd when it is reported he is starting Week 2.

oops my fault skimmed the reading to fast the cut Hank basket to make room for Vick , they then signed Garcia to back up Kolb if need be. So wouldnt they meed to cut another for to make room for Garcia or are they counting the fact that Andrews is out for the season so Garcia takes his roster spot?

oh also this just in Westbrook is a free agent next year and the and eagles will not "PAY" him

oops my fault skimmed the reading to fast the cut Hank basket to make room for Vick , they then signed Garcia to back up Kolb if need be. So wouldnt they meed to cut another for to make room for Garcia or are they counting the fact that Andrews is out for the season so Garcia takes his roster spot?

oh also this just in Westbrook is a free agent next year and the and eagles will not "PAY" him

i don't blame them- he just turned 30 this year- that's retirement age for RB's

Damn, thats a shame. This, plus it looks like Peters is a bust at LT too...things are not looking up for the Eagles.

I laughed at Eagles fans over on ESPN.com who said they improved their O-line by getting rid of Runyan and Thomas, probably the two best tackles in franchise history in favor of the human turnstile Jason Peters and Andrews.

I laughed at Eagles fans over on ESPN.com who said they improved their O-line by getting rid of Runyan and Thomas, probably the two best tackles in franchise history in favor of the human turnstile Jason Peters and Andrews.

LOL...for real. Jason Peters is just another team's Winston Justice.

Okay, so Peters at least had one good year. So maybe he's just another team's Petitgout.