SportsWrath

Treehugger...

Sephiroth

I have no cable and can't access the feed of the game. How has Sinorice Moss looked so far? Has he had any playing time?

What are his stats at this point? Do you think he'll be the #4 or better receiver?

Has Tyree or Hagan outplayed him? How about Barden? I heard Barden's setting the world on fire.

I have no cable and can't access the feed of the game. How has Sinorice Moss looked so far? Has he had any playing time?

What are his stats at this point? Do you think he'll be the #4 or better receiver?

Has Tyree or Hagan outplayed him? How about Barden? I heard Barden's setting the world on fire.

Dont Know if Tree is in here Tonight .

So far Moss Looked good tonight I think that is what the Giants wanted to see ion him tonight. What they felt he should be doing all along. He had 2 catches for 35 yards and 2 Td's

Tyree Didn't see the field

Hagan caught 1 pass for 8 yards

Barden 2 catches for 25 yards. Barden is still a little rough around the edges he needs to run a more crisp rout.

Dont Know if Tree is in here Tonight .

So far Moss Looked good tonight I think that is what the Giants wanted to see ion him tonight. What they felt he should be doing all along. He had 2 catches for 35 yards and 2 Td's

Tyree Didn't see the field

Hagan caught 1 pass for 8 yards

Barden 2 catches for 25 yards. Barden is still a little rough around the edges he needs to run a more crisp rout.

I don't think Tyree even made the trip to Foxborough. I read that he wouldn't play at all.